Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Password is Taco

We are improving. Rivera needs a 3rd year to get it right.

35 posts in this topic

Nope he is gone. We have the talent but coaching and bad playcalling have lost us the majority of games this year.

Romeo Crennel has the right idea, going for it on all 4th and shorts, not giving a fug.

He's to conservative to be a HC in the NFL. No other HC would have made that call.

Sounds like something Foxy would do. The more things change around here, the more they stay the same.

In most circumstances, I probably would have punted the ball as well. But Rivera had nothing to lose and as you mentioned, the defense was playing ass the entire game. It all rotates around the same issue I've had with Rivera, specifically this season, and that's his lack of trust in his players.

I'd keep McDermott before I'd keep Rivera. I actually think Rivera is holding McDermott back. McDermott was a blitz happy SOB in Philly and now he rarely sends 5.

Nope he is gone. We have the talent but coaching and bad playcalling have lost us the majority of games this year.

You really Think we have that kind of talent ? I will get blasted for this but if you watch TD he only makes the plays that are easy says out of the mess to keep from getting hurt. Keek is the only playmaker on the field. TD has great Heart but that dont win Games. But you are right i think he will be gone as well.

Another year of Rivera and you might as well start calling them the LA Panthers.

:sleep: We Lost Again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

618px-Trollface_HD.png

Somewhere in this world davethepanther2008 is taking this obvious show of sarcasm seriously

I never agreed until yesterday that RR needs to go. How in the hell do you call for a punt in the 4th QTR when your down by 6 points and there is less than 4 Minutes left and you have the ball on your own 35-37 yard line and its 4th and 4 to go. Not to mention your defense has not stopped them at all. Makes perfect sense.

He's to conservative to be a HC in the NFL. No other HC would have made that call.

I agree on the he's too conservative, he lost me after the atlanta game when we were 4th and 1 and just needed the 1 yard to ice the game and get the win. However he decides to kick it to the falcons and watch them tear up our defense again.

he outcoached the hell out of rivera.

Better leave that off the resume.