Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Best loss of the season...Why?

56 posts in this topic

Posted

more loser culture stuff, but you know what...i don't care anymore. losing is never acceptable but i'm just too tired of backing a team that does nothing but lose and whose fans are increasingly content with it and see it as some kind of honor being able to pick first overall or whatever.

I think people are just hoping we can get a St Louis type of deal if we do end up picking first. Not saying it's right, but that's what I assume...

Posted

So you pointed it out the lunacy of the opinion by agreeing with the opinion presented? Great smokescreen bro....

Let's see here. I'm going to use crayons now so you might understand this....

The opinion stated Cam was "padding his stats." I then suggested that Cam "padding his stats" without making mention of any effort to win the game makes him a stat wh0re, then, doesn't it?

WTF is it that you don't get?

Posted

I think people are just hoping we can get a St Louis type of deal if we do end up picking first. Not saying it's right, but that's what I assume...

i know.

it won't happen.

we'll get stuck with it and won't have anything but another losing record to show for it.

i promise you that it will end up doing more harm than good for this team to pick early.

no one will want to coach it except for people with ron rivera type credentials. prospective GMs will laugh at accorsi for even suggesting such a piss poor team. players we want to stay will want to leave. no player we need via FA will want to come here. only those desperate and team-less for a reason will want to be here.

but hey...we'll at least be able to draft a cool player, huh?

Posted

Let's see here. I'm going to use crayons now so you might understand this....

The opinion stated Cam was "padding his stats." I then suggested that Cam "padding his stats" without making mention of any effort to win the game makes him a stat wh0re, then, doesn't it?

WTF is it that you don't get?

I'm done, I think it's pretty obvious to everyone in the thread that you were supporting the original post of Cam padding his stats, instead of pointing out the idiocy of the post to begin with....

Posted

this coaching staff is a complete embarressment.

truley pathetic in every sense of the word.

....its not just the coaching staff bud...players godda make plays...

Posted

Anybody who thinks there is a such thing as a "good loss" just needs to go ahead and mail in their fan card.

Posted

I'm done, I think it's pretty obvious to everyone in the thread that you were supporting the original post of Cam padding his stats, instead of pointing out the idiocy of the post to begin with....

Nut up and speak for yourself, not "everyone in the thread." Even that shred of integrity might help.

Posted

Cam has a good game = padding his stats

Wow smh

1 person likes this

Posted

kc don't deserve poo you ***

Posted

All these elitist "loser culture" accusations are hilarious. I love our insistence in splitting our already shaky fanbase when it comes to everything with this team. Countdown to the monthly CAM FANS vs. REAL FANS thread begins now.

Whether you hope the Panthers go undefeated for the rest of the season or think it's a bust and hope they tank for the draft, you want the team to improve. Everyone's on the same page and just disagreeing about perspective. Stop name-calling like a bunch of children.

1 person likes this

Posted

LMAO....

Chiefs player commits murder/suicide & everyone says how they "deserve" to win. You make some of the dumbest threads.

Posted

As long as Cam keeps getting better and progressing, he have hope for next season.

This is my outlook for the rest of the season, pathetic but hey, it been a terrible year.