• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#46 MechaZain

MechaZain

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 05:49 PM

All these elitist "loser culture" accusations are hilarious. I love our insistence in splitting our already shaky fanbase when it comes to everything with this team. Countdown to the monthly CAM FANS vs. REAL FANS thread begins now.

Whether you hope the Panthers go undefeated for the rest of the season or think it's a bust and hope they tank for the draft, you want the team to improve. Everyone's on the same page and just disagreeing about perspective. Stop name-calling like a bunch of children.

#47 Guest_Hornets 2.0_*

Guest_Hornets 2.0_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 December 2012 - 05:53 PM

LMAO....

Chiefs player commits murder/suicide & everyone says how they "deserve" to win. You make some of the dumbest threads.

#48 The Special One

The Special One

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,228 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 05:55 PM

As long as Cam keeps getting better and progressing, he have hope for next season.
This is my outlook for the rest of the season, pathetic but hey, it been a terrible year.

#49 Gabeking

Gabeking

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,239 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 05:56 PM

There's a reason they hired ernie accorsi guys...

#50 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 11,941 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 06:04 PM

Nut up and speak for yourself, not "everyone in the thread." Even that shred of integrity might help.

I'm pretty confident you have no clue what you're even arguing. I've been speaking for myself this entire thread....

#51 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 11,941 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 06:05 PM

All these elitist "loser culture" accusations are hilarious. I love our insistence in splitting our already shaky fanbase when it comes to everything with this team. Countdown to the monthly CAM FANS vs. REAL FANS thread begins now.

Whether you hope the Panthers go undefeated for the rest of the season or think it's a bust and hope they tank for the draft, you want the team to improve. Everyone's on the same page and just disagreeing about perspective. Stop name-calling like a bunch of children.

I can get behind this. It can be argued that winning games to get positive momentum helps us just as much as getting the best prospect on our board....

#52 The_Mango55

The_Mango55

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,210 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 06:36 PM

and what do you call someone who "pads his stats..." (quoting from the previous)? Mind you, no mention was made of an effort to win the game. "Padding his stats" was all that was said, so don't try to infer anything that wasn't stated by the poster.

Did you watch the game or not?

#53 Pimpdaddy

Pimpdaddy

takin it as it comes

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,857 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 06:37 PM

As long as Cam keeps getting better and progressing, he have hope for next season.
This is my outlook for the rest of the season, pathetic but hey, it been a terrible year.

But hes really not....

#54 panthersphan

panthersphan

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,478 posts
  • LocationDenver, CO

Posted 02 December 2012 - 06:56 PM

Worst Post Ever.

#55 Argus Plexus

Argus Plexus

Super Kami Guru

• HUDDLER
  • 5,655 posts
  • LocationCape Fear Area

Posted 02 December 2012 - 07:35 PM

Worse than the Rams. Worse than Oakland. Worse than the Bills. Worse than the Jets. Worse than the Dolphins. Worse than the Chargers. Worse than the Cardinals. Worse than the Browns. Worse than the Chiefs.

The only team we might be better than is Jacksonville. I hope JAC and KC win out.

#56 P.I.A

P.I.A

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts
  • LocationRotting slowly in Afghanistan

Posted 02 December 2012 - 08:43 PM

A loss is unacceptable

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.