Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PantherTrain84

Keep Hardy, Kuechly and CJ. Dump everyone else on D.

50 posts in this topic

We're fine on defense aside from FS, OLB, and DTs.

Need another starting caliber CB to pair with Gamble.

Norman's alright. I see him being our scapegoat in a few seasons. But he can stay until then. But mark my words in a few seasons this guy will get toasted like the Eric Wright's and Sheldon Brown's of the league.... I do like that he's physical. Hard to find a corner that likes to tackle. I'll miss Gamble too if he's gone.

Anderson needs to be back. Huge oversight. Heart and soul of our team.

Norman's alright. I see him being our scapegoat in a few seasons. But he can stay until then. But mark my words in a few seasons this guy will get toasted like the Eric Wright's and Sheldon Brown's of the league.... I do like that he's physical. Hard to find a corner that likes to tackle. I'll miss Gamble too if he's gone.

He's a very big reason Quinn looked like Cyborg Montana out there today. All he does is play way off then make the tackle. To his credit, he's a good tackler. I just haven't seen much to buy into his actual coverage skills.

As much as people hate position switch talk, I think Norman would be a badass free safety. Good size, decent speed, long arms, good tackler and could keep everything in front of him.

All he does is play way off then make the tackle. To his credit, he's a good tackler. I just haven't seen much to buy into his actual coverage skills.

As much as people hate position switch talk, I think Norman would be a badass free safety. Good size, decent speed, long arms, good tackler and could keep everything in front of him.

I definitely dont like his coverage skills. Just hope he becomes a Corey Webster... I mean that guy went from a guy who couldn't cover poo into a pretty decent corner bc he's been taught, been physical, and has size.

Seriously?

He is extremely over-paid and essentially useless now that we have Keuchly. He got paid due to being the only competent tackler in the absence of TD and Beason. Now that we have a guy in Keuchly that can play all over the field, Anderson does very little.

This is the type of mentality that has gotten this team in the shape it is in now. Latching on to the glories of the past instead of realizing the current state of the player. Guys like Gamble, Anderson and Gross are not the future of this team. it is time to move on from these guys and bring in guys that can play and contribute to wins (not guys who are "cornerstones" of a team that has won 11 of thier last 44 games)

Oh and I wouldnt even allow Sione Fua back o cthe plane, i would leave him at arrowhead. Steal his wallet so we dont even let him pay for a cab home and instead make him walk, hes that horrible

This is total BS.

Always let a guy keep his wallet.

What people are seeing is called a fua'cking disorder

Keep Munnerlyn and maybe Norman

Keep Fua

1 person likes this

Gamble will be 30 next year and will be making 9.9 million.....I believe 7th highest among cornerbacks in NFL. Maybe he is worth it....but I'm not so sure anymore. Not sure how much we are on the hook for if he is cut, I just see new GM not keeping Gamble for 9.9million.....

I think we need to keep CJ, hardy, kuechly, Norman I mean he is our number 1 corner as a rookie lets give him a break, we need gamble he is shutdown idc what anyone says, we should keep TD, and why are people giving up on beason? I'm not sure he's been hurt last 2 years but when he's healthy he's good and he'll be moved outside I predict because kuechly has proved himself in the middle. Everyone else can go and let's rebuild. Of course keep Alexander too thought that went without saying.

Norman