Photo
- - - - -

Keep Hardy, Kuechly and CJ. Dump everyone else on D.

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
49 replies to this topic

#25 Sloth

Sloth

idk

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 02 December 2012 - 09:02 PM

We're fine on defense aside from FS, OLB, and DTs.

Need another starting caliber CB to pair with Gamble.

#26 TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Cam Nut Hugger

HUDDLER

Posted 02 December 2012 - 09:05 PM

Norman's alright. I see him being our scapegoat in a few seasons. But he can stay until then. But mark my words in a few seasons this guy will get toasted like the Eric Wright's and Sheldon Brown's of the league.... I do like that he's physical. Hard to find a corner that likes to tackle. I'll miss Gamble too if he's gone.

Anderson needs to be back. Huge oversight. Heart and soul of our team.

#27 Sloth

Sloth

idk

HUDDLER

Posted 02 December 2012 - 09:07 PM

Norman's alright. I see him being our scapegoat in a few seasons. But he can stay until then. But mark my words in a few seasons this guy will get toasted like the Eric Wright's and Sheldon Brown's of the league.... I do like that he's physical. Hard to find a corner that likes to tackle. I'll miss Gamble too if he's gone.

He's a very big reason Quinn looked like Cyborg Montana out there today. All he does is play way off then make the tackle. To his credit, he's a good tackler. I just haven't seen much to buy into his actual coverage skills.

As much as people hate position switch talk, I think Norman would be a badass free safety. Good size, decent speed, long arms, good tackler and could keep everything in front of him.

#28 TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Cam Nut Hugger

HUDDLER

Posted 02 December 2012 - 09:09 PM

All he does is play way off then make the tackle. To his credit, he's a good tackler. I just haven't seen much to buy into his actual coverage skills.

As much as people hate position switch talk, I think Norman would be a badass free safety. Good size, decent speed, long arms, good tackler and could keep everything in front of him.

I definitely dont like his coverage skills. Just hope he becomes a Corey Webster... I mean that guy went from a guy who couldn't cover poo into a pretty decent corner bc he's been taught, been physical, and has size.

#29 bigdog10

bigdog10

HUDDLER

Posted 02 December 2012 - 09:13 PM

Seriously?

He is extremely over-paid and essentially useless now that we have Keuchly. He got paid due to being the only competent tackler in the absence of TD and Beason. Now that we have a guy in Keuchly that can play all over the field, Anderson does very little.

This is the type of mentality that has gotten this team in the shape it is in now. Latching on to the glories of the past instead of realizing the current state of the player. Guys like Gamble, Anderson and Gross are not the future of this team. it is time to move on from these guys and bring in guys that can play and contribute to wins (not guys who are "cornerstones" of a team that has won 11 of thier last 44 games)

#30 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

SUPPORTER

Posted 02 December 2012 - 10:06 PM

Oh and I wouldnt even allow Sione Fua back o cthe plane, i would leave him at arrowhead. Steal his wallet so we dont even let him pay for a cab home and instead make him walk, hes that horrible

This is total BS.

Always let a guy keep his wallet.

#31 arc

arc

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 02 December 2012 - 10:13 PM

What people are seeing is called a fua'cking disorder

#32 KJ89

KJ89

bottom line

HUDDLER

Posted 02 December 2012 - 10:19 PM

Keep Munnerlyn and maybe Norman

#33 Car123

Car123

Newton's Law

HUDDLER

Posted 02 December 2012 - 10:25 PM

Keep Fua

#34 Panther_mountain

Panther_mountain

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 02 December 2012 - 11:31 PM

Gamble will be 30 next year and will be making 9.9 million.....I believe 7th highest among cornerbacks in NFL. Maybe he is worth it....but I'm not so sure anymore. Not sure how much we are on the hook for if he is cut, I just see new GM not keeping Gamble for 9.9million.....

#35 Guest_Padula1289_*

Guest_Padula1289_*
Guests

Posted 02 December 2012 - 11:35 PM

I think we need to keep CJ, hardy, kuechly, Norman I mean he is our number 1 corner as a rookie lets give him a break, we need gamble he is shutdown idc what anyone says, we should keep TD, and why are people giving up on beason? I'm not sure he's been hurt last 2 years but when he's healthy he's good and he'll be moved outside I predict because kuechly has proved himself in the middle. Everyone else can go and let's rebuild. Of course keep Alexander too thought that went without saying.

#36 Match.com

Match.com

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 03 December 2012 - 12:10 AM

Norman