Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

colin cowherd trashing cam on twitter

197 posts in this topic

Posted

Colin is a c*nt. AND WHY DOES NOBODY MENTION THE GODDAMN FACT THAT THE LIONS SAFETY DROPPED THE GODDAMN GAME-SEALING INTERCEPTION THE PLAY BEFORE?!?!?!

OR the fact that the "game-winning" throw was a f*cking dump off to an uncovered Avery who ran untouched into the endzone? I hate this planet, I hate the imbeciles in this fanbase, and I hope Colin Cowherd steps on a Lego.

Thats harsh man...

Posted

Definitely three or more

Running the read option as his base set for half a season?

Three or less.

1 person likes this

Posted

Definitely three or more

no quarterback is winning any games with this team if they throw 3 INTS.

not cam newton, not andrew luck, not joe montana. it's amusing that you're wringing your hands over the "blind homers" and how we've got five years of darkness to look forward to as a franchise thanks to $cam Newton when you've clearly not thought critically about this at all.

Posted

With this coaching staff and offense? Not a single one.

I disagree but I respect your opinion. Cam still has a huge ceiling but Luck was bread to play QB from birth by a football family, there was no question coming into the league that Luck would be ready to go.

I think Cam has a way to go to reach his potential and needs a much better coaching staff than luck does to reach it, Luck was precoached and Rivera could only screw it up so much..

Posted

Running the read option as his base set for half a season?

Three or less.

No way they run that with Luck at the helm, their not that stupid are they?

1 person likes this

Posted

imagine it's 2010 and you're a fan of another team. you play the panthers this week and they're just horrible. easy win, right?

what would you think if you tuned in on sunday to witness your quarterback put up 3 TDs with no INTs and be the leading rusher for your team but at the same time jimmy clausen slices your defense up for 27 points and the loss? would you blame the quarterback?

1 person likes this

Posted

No way they run that with Luck at the helm, their not that stupid are they?

Why not? Cam performed at a high level running a pro set last season and they changed it up. Luck has some wheels, you know Chud would want to use them in a brilliant attempt to create mismatches especially considering Luck is INT prone.

2 people like this

Posted

imagine it's 2010 and you're a fan of another team. you play the panthers this week and they're just horrible. easy win, right?

what would you think if you tuned in on sunday to witness your quarterback put up 3 TDs with no INTs and be the leading rusher for your team but at the same time jimmy clausen slices your defense up for 27 points and the loss? would you blame the quarterback?

That depends. Did the quarterback whup my SEC team once upon a time?

2 people like this

Posted

Why not? Cam performed at a high level running a pro set last season and they changed it up. Luck has some wheels, you know Chud would want to use them in a brilliant attempt to create mismatches especially considering Luck is INT prone.

I liking this as joke, Luck as a runner is a Volkswagen Rabbit compared to Cam the Camaro.

1 person likes this

Posted

I liking this as joke, Luck as a runner is a Volkswagen Rabbit compared to Cam the Camaro.

I was joking a little because I agree that we wouldn't have tried to switch to this bullshit offense year two with Luck. We shouldn't have with Cam.

Luck DOES have some wheels though. He's not as shifty but he can scoot. He's really only a hair slower than Newton.

Posted

I was joking a little because I agree that we wouldn't have tried to switch to this bullshit offense year two with Luck. We shouldn't have with Cam.

Luck DOES have some wheels though. He's not as shifty but he can scoot. He's really only a hair slower than Newton.

Fair enough, but Cam is also a Mac Truck!

Posted

BadMoon, let me explain why you're abysmally wrong here:

1) Luck isn't anywhere as smart as the media makes him out to be. The kid has a lot of the gunslinger mentality in him, and while his pre-snap recognition is good for a rookie his post-snap recognition is downright awful. He also locks onto his reads way more often than any "pro-ready" prospect should.

2) Anyone with a modicum of football understanding would have noticed that Luck's sudden improvement yesterday occurred at exactly the same point the Lions started playing prevent defense, once again proving that prevent defense only prevents you from winning (take a f*cking note, Ron!)

3) PFF gave Luck the worst QB grade of all QBs who played yesterday, even worse than Mark Sanchez and Ryan Lindley. He was ABYSMAL.

1 person likes this