Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

colin cowherd trashing cam on twitter

197 posts in this topic

Posted

Meh, who cares what Cowturd thinks.

Posted

What did Coward have to say about Matthew Stafford? Stafford has had a terrible season by last year's standards.

1 person likes this

Posted

You do realize one of the biggest reasons Cam misses on throws is because he doesn't get the chance to set his feet in the pocket. Also, passes get knocked down, it's part of the game....

...i expect more out of him because the expectation is there... we have a whole lot of problem but the guy touching the ball every play, and i dont mean the center, is driving the train..... just make the plays....

Posted

What did Coward have to say about Matthew Stafford? Stafford has had a terrible season by last year's standards.

I feel like no one is talking about the Lions at all not just Stafford.

Posted

...i expect more out of him because the expectation is there... we have a whole lot of problem but the guy touching the ball every play, and i dont mean the center, is driving the train..... just make the plays....

Tom fuging Brady wouldn't be able to make plays behind our shitty offensive line. How is it realistic to expect a second year QB who only played one year of Division one college ball to do it?

Posted

ah he makes plenty of plays. you aren't thinking when you post.

Posted

So Cam didn't make plays today?

Ok... this forum gone down the shitter

4 people like this

Posted

ah he makes plenty of plays. you aren't thinking when you post.

making plays is what counts, makinging them when they count is another story....

Posted

making plays is what counts, makinging them when they count is another story....

You are not making any sense.

1 person likes this

Posted

You know I laugh

As if Mare didn't miss FG's and defense didn't give up the game winning TD's

I understand the expections, but Cam Newton is not the whole organization man. This poo has to stop

2 people like this

Posted

Yes he should be making plays with 2-3 defenders drapping on him and when our OC goes in full retard mode and calls high school plays out of the blue.

1 person likes this

Posted

You know I laugh

As if Mare didn't miss FG's and defense didn't give up the game winning TD's

I understand the hype, but Cam Newton is not the whole organization man. This poo has to stop

It's so fuging easy and lazy to scapegoat cam, I am all for going in on cam when he plays like poo, as should be the case for any player in the nfl. However, today is not the day to be making such case.

Multiple teams would love to have a qb like cam at the helm.