Photo
- - - - -

colin cowherd trashing cam on twitter

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
196 replies to this topic

#193 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

Jerry Richard$on and Gettledouche apologist

SUPPORTER

Posted 05 December 2012 - 03:07 PM

holy poo, where do i sign up to become a professional troll like cowherd?

really just give me 30 minutes of airtime a day. i'd love to completely make poo up that sounds plausible to the misinformed masses and get rich doing it.

#194 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

Jerry Richard$on and Gettledouche apologist

SUPPORTER

Posted 05 December 2012 - 03:11 PM

also anybody else remember griffin punching the air and screaming like he'd just scored the go-ahead touchdown in the super bowl when the redskins were losing to us.

i only mention that because it seems like griffin should watch his dong if he's ever around cowherd.

#195 Gabeking

Gabeking

SUPPORTER

Posted 05 December 2012 - 03:12 PM

. . .If I facepalmed any harder right now I wouldn't have a head left.

I utterly despise the stupid, ignorant, completely unfounded and irrational belief that anyone can "will" anything to happen in football. You know why it's such a popular sentiment amongst fans and stupid sportswriters? BECAUSE THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND THE GAME OF FOOTBALL.

You know why Luck got that TD at the end? Because the offensive coordinator called for four routes in the endzone and for Avery to leak underneath. All the people in the endzone drew all the defenders, Avery was left uncovered, Luck almost ran over the line of scrimmage before dumping it off to him, and he ran untouched into the end zone. That game was won by terrible defensive playcalling and a great offensive play call. Period. End of story.

On the flip side, we are the retarded defense that other QBs earn their comeback win credits on.

Cam's worst game as a pro was the Seattle nightmare, and that was one game he legitimately failed on a comeback drive by one-hopping the game-winning TD. But outside of that, he's had several games where he's scored last and the defense gives the lead up as time expires or with less than a minute on the clock. I can think of at least four games that would have counted as "game-winning" drives if the defense had done their goddamn jobs.

All this idiotic talk about "will" and "clutchness" and other nonsense is just lazy explanations for perfectly rational outcomes based on the situations, players and coaching involved. For example, I knew beyond a shadow of a doubt we were going to lose the Bears game less than two plays into the Bears last drive when Norman was targeted repeatedly and yet did not change his coverage. It was a mere formality at that point.

I'm tired of hearing about Luck, and I'm tired of so-called Panthers fans slamming our QB because the media has them believing the horseshit that Cam lacks something that the anointed ones like Luck has. The only thing Cam lacks is goddamn competent coaching staff.

#196 Gabeking

Gabeking

SUPPORTER

Posted 05 December 2012 - 03:13 PM

also anybody else remember griffin punching the air and screaming like he'd just scored the go-ahead touchdown in the super bowl when the redskins were losing to us.

i only mention that because it seems like griffin should watch his dong if he's ever around cowherd.

just imagine if cam did that...

#197 GotSwag?

GotSwag?

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 05 December 2012 - 03:22 PM

Everybody loves RG3
Everybody hates Cam

You hear that Cam? Besides, Cam struggled early on but now is playing much better.