• Please log in to reply
196 replies to this topic

#31 CPF4LIFE

CPF4LIFE

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,481 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 06:38 PM

Cam humiliated a lot of people last year.

He did it in College too, but at the end of the day they brought it on themselves by doubting him so much. Cam did nothing, never gave them the attention and still hasnt.

#32 Guest_Hornets 2.0_*

Guest_Hornets 2.0_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 December 2012 - 06:39 PM

i just dont understand what Cam did wrong today I mean.... he ran for 80 yards... he threw for 3 TD's what should have been four... the defense couldnt get him the ball back with enough time left... Im sorry when cam sucks I say it but he was once again really good today. No turnovers.... Cowherd is being a slapdick here.

LMAO....

defense gave him the ball TWICE in the 4th with 8 & 4 mins left...Cam isn't to blame but the D gave him multiple stops late in the 4th

#33 Pimpdaddy

Pimpdaddy

takin it as it comes

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,857 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 06:40 PM

....cam is not winning games for us... luck is winning games for indy... pretty easy if you compare the games...

#34 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 11,972 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 06:41 PM

....cam is not winning games for us... luck is winning games for indy... pretty easy if you compare the games...

Luck has better coaching, and a better supporting cast as well....

#35 Salvo

Salvo

BEWB

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 726 posts
  • LocationColorado

Posted 02 December 2012 - 06:43 PM

It's all about the right support system.

Andrew has a very underrated team and coaching staff around him.

Cam has a few talented players around him and a coaching staff full of boobs.

Low and behold, it's a team game. Colin needs to shut his face...

#36 Pimpdaddy

Pimpdaddy

takin it as it comes

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,857 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 06:46 PM

Luck has better coaching, and a better supporting cast as well....

.... coaching yea,,,,Cams godd a make sht happen though...

#37 BigSyke

BigSyke

I Know you Watching me but I'm watching you too Playa...

• HUDDLER
  • 2,128 posts
  • LocationFLORIDA

Posted 02 December 2012 - 06:46 PM

BUTTTTT MR ALL TIME LUCK WAS supposed to better prepared than cam ANYWAYS.... coming out of a pro offense

so cam still wins see yah

#38 Guest_Hornets 2.0_*

Guest_Hornets 2.0_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 December 2012 - 06:49 PM

Luck throws 50+ times a game & throws a poo ton of picks....

sound like Stafford 2.0

After today's game...

Wilson=RG3=Quinn

#39 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 11,972 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 06:50 PM

.... coaching yea,,,,Cams godd a make sht happen though...

You're right, Cam's shitty supporting cast and terrible coaching is his fault, and he has to be able to make it work....

#40 AceBoogie

AceBoogie

LiveStrong

• HUDDLER
  • 3,985 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 06:56 PM

LMAO....

defense gave him the ball TWICE in the 4th with 8 & 4 mins left...Cam isn't to blame but the D gave him multiple stops late in the 4th

They gave him stops late in the game when the defense knows your passing. That's no problem for a team with a solid o line. But for the panthers it's watch out their bringing the house we can't stop them and Cam doesn't have a chance

#41 DirtyMagic97

DirtyMagic97

Resident Gator Fan

• HUDDLER
  • 6,003 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 06:56 PM

You're right, Cam's shitty supporting cast and terrible coaching is his fault, and he has to be able to make it work....

I agree to some extent. Cam has less of a supporting cast and his coaches inhibit him at times. He has also had several chances to make plays late, and panicked. Today's sack he took where he just waited and waited really killed our drive. He just gets tight late.

#42 Pimpdaddy

Pimpdaddy

takin it as it comes

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,857 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 06:57 PM

Oh yea... Dwill is the one over throwing receivers and olsen is the one getting passes batted down dispite being 6'6", Smitty is responsible for not moving around in the pocket...bottom line is luck is finding ways to win Cam isn't...

#43 unicar15

unicar15

• HUDDLER
  • 3,612 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 06:57 PM

Cowherd is a troll...Newton had a 121 passer rating with 3 TDs and 80 yards rushing. He probably would have had closer to 140 if Lafell catches a wide open TD.

The bottom line is that this entire team is centered around Cam Newton and that can't be the case. Russell Wilson made a couple great plays...but his defense also held Chicago to 17 total points. Andrew Luck had a good game at the end as well but the guy threw 3 picks?

Bottom line is that this is just a bad bad team with terrible coaches.

#44 fieryprophet

fieryprophet

WARNING: Do not annoy!

• HUDDLER
  • 5,079 posts
  • LocationLa Grange, NC

Posted 02 December 2012 - 06:58 PM

I am absolutely sick and tired of hearing about Andrew Luck. He's not even playing like the best rookie QB. That ugly neckbeard can kiss my ass.

#45 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 11,972 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 07:01 PM

I agree to some extent. Cam has less of a supporting cast and his coaches inhibit him at times. He has also had several chances to make plays late, and panicked. Today's sack he took where he just waited and waited really killed our drive. He just gets tight late.

I agree he made a couple of mistakes today, but he was far from the reason we lost that game. I get sick and tired of putting everything wrong with this team on Cam. The guy can't help that his D completely poo the bed against the worst offense in the league....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.