Posted 02 December 2012 - 07:18 PM

Meh, who cares what Cowturd thinks.

#62 ShutDwn

ShutDwn

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 572 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 07:20 PM

What did Coward have to say about Matthew Stafford? Stafford has had a terrible season by last year's standards.

#63 Pimpdaddy

Pimpdaddy

takin it as it comes

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,974 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 07:21 PM

You do realize one of the biggest reasons Cam misses on throws is because he doesn't get the chance to set his feet in the pocket. Also, passes get knocked down, it's part of the game....

...i expect more out of him because the expectation is there... we have a whole lot of problem but the guy touching the ball every play, and i dont mean the center, is driving the train..... just make the plays....

#64 Panthercougar68

Panthercougar68

The Nice

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,719 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 07:22 PM

What did Coward have to say about Matthew Stafford? Stafford has had a terrible season by last year's standards.

I feel like no one is talking about the Lions at all not just Stafford.

#65 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 12,313 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 07:24 PM

...i expect more out of him because the expectation is there... we have a whole lot of problem but the guy touching the ball every play, and i dont mean the center, is driving the train..... just make the plays....

Tom fuging Brady wouldn't be able to make plays behind our shitty offensive line. How is it realistic to expect a second year QB who only played one year of Division one college ball to do it?

#66 TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Cam Nut Hugger

• HUDDLER
  • 7,255 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 07:27 PM

ah he makes plenty of plays. you aren't thinking when you post.

#67 beastson

beastson

Philly Cheese Steak

• HUDDLER
  • 10,435 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 07:31 PM

So Cam didn't make plays today?

Ok... this forum gone down the shitter

#68 Pimpdaddy

Pimpdaddy

takin it as it comes

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,974 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 07:36 PM

ah he makes plenty of plays. you aren't thinking when you post.

making plays is what counts, makinging them when they count is another story....

#69 IGSaint

IGSaint

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,202 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 07:38 PM

making plays is what counts, makinging them when they count is another story....

You are not making any sense.

#70 beastson

beastson

Philly Cheese Steak

• HUDDLER
  • 10,435 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 07:38 PM

You know I laugh

As if Mare didn't miss FG's and defense didn't give up the game winning TD's

I understand the expections, but Cam Newton is not the whole organization man. This poo has to stop

#71 KillerKat

KillerKat

Top Banana

• HUDDLER
  • 19,694 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 07:40 PM

Yes he should be making plays with 2-3 defenders drapping on him and when our OC goes in full retard mode and calls high school plays out of the blue.

#72 IGSaint

IGSaint

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,202 posts

You know I laugh

As if Mare didn't miss FG's and defense didn't give up the game winning TD's

I understand the hype, but Cam Newton is not the whole organization man. This poo has to stop

It's so fuging easy and lazy to scapegoat cam, I am all for going in on cam when he plays like poo, as should be the case for any player in the nfl. However, today is not the day to be making such case.

Multiple teams would love to have a qb like cam at the helm.

#73 AceBoogie

AceBoogie

LiveStrong

• HUDDLER
  • 5,250 posts

We had the ball with 5+ minutes & 2 timeouts TWICE after stops in the 4th. That is far from "passing mode". Abd sll that against a 1-10 team with a shitty D missing multiple starters. Cam & the offense failed.

Cam is 2-15 in games he has a potential 4th Q game-winning drive. Some of it is on the defense fuging up & pathetic coaching, but Cam has sucked plenty of times.

Their defense is actually ranked in the middle of the pack do your homework. Their offense is what's rated near the bottom of the league and its their offense that put up 27. Look at the time of possession Cam didn't have many oppurtunities to put up points in this game. And if you were watching on those last two drives the blitzed heavy. Our o line struggles when they aren't blitzing

#74 AceBoogie

AceBoogie

LiveStrong

• HUDDLER
  • 5,250 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 07:45 PM

You know I've watched Drew Brees these last two games and I've seen how his offensive line hasn't given him a chance to make plays.

Moral of the story: YOU CAN'T MAKE PLAYS WHEN YOU DON'T HAVE TIME. Even worse for god sakes even with time nobody is open. How many times did Mike Martz say the receivers have to work back towards the ball and give Cam a chance.

#75 mcdougal

mcdougal

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 745 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 07:47 PM

Ladies and Gentlemen, Exhibit A of why Cam needs to exit Carlina ASAP. He expects the world out of Cam Newton...

Yet fails to mention a defense that gave up 27 points to Brady Quinn and the Chiefs... LOL...

Have I mentioned how much Cam Reminds me of Lebron James in Cleveland?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com