Photo
- - - - -

Does anyone really want to coach in Carolina?

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#31 Panthercougar68

Panthercougar68

The Nice

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,707 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 08:43 PM

HC's know if you're going into a new team it was probably a poo show the season before.

There is a reason you were hired.

#32 TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Cam Nut Hugger

• HUDDLER
  • 7,118 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 08:45 PM

I have struggled with Asperger's syndrome my whole life and my girlfriend works with the mentally disabled every day as well, what's your point? If you can't handle a picture like that on a message board full of people you'll never meet then why are you here ? And the fact you think our INTERIM GM is one of the individuals primarily responsible for dragging our team down (plus all the other dumb poo you've posted on here) makes you deserve that picture. Sorry that you're too sensitive to handle a picture on an Internet message board. Bless yourself.

P.S. if you're gonna call me out on how you haven't seen me post anything intelligent then I'm 100000001% sure you haven't seen your own posts (granted I doubt you'll see anything wrong with them, albeit you probably being the only who doesn't) and ask some people on here what they think about my lack of "intelligent posts" as well.

Sincerely,
Internet Tough Guy

Don't make fun of mentally handicapped people. Not with images not with anything. That's horseshit.

Also, our interim GM is a joke. His failure fingerprints are all over this roster. There are guys in this very forum who could have assembled better talent than he and Hurney have and had better drafts. Dude will get canned here and not land another GM job, because he's horrible. Just as quietly horrible as Chud, Rivera, McDermott. He's right there with them. He's just a puppet mouthpiece.

#33 Gabeking

Gabeking

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,368 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 08:52 PM

Don't make fun of mentally handicapped people. Not with images not with anything. That's horseshit.

Also, our interim GM is a joke. His failure fingerprints are all over this roster. There are guys in this very forum who could have assembled better talent than he and Hurney have and had better drafts. Dude will get canned here and not land another GM job, because he's horrible. Just as quietly horrible as Chud, Rivera, McDermott. He's right there with them. He's just a puppet mouthpiece.

Lmao ok whatever you say

#34 Leeroy Jenkins PhD

Leeroy Jenkins PhD

HCIC

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,971 posts
  • LocationHouston Texas

Posted 02 December 2012 - 08:57 PM

The term is intellectually disabled. As someone diagnosed with asperger's syndrome, I would figure this would be known

#35 magnus

magnus

Eternal Gameface

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,275 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 10:52 PM

I don't care if Beane stays as someone's lackey or goes tomorrow, but post all of these "failure fingerprints" that you can prove Beane had anything to do with.

#36 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 12,567 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 02 December 2012 - 10:58 PM

If no one else is really willing to coach the team, then I guess I'd be willing to lace up the old coaching boots and take the job

#37 Gabeking

Gabeking

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,368 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 11:00 PM

The term is intellectually disabled. As someone diagnosed with asperger's syndrome, I would figure this would be known

Ill be honest i didn't know this(I do have it though) ,whether i should have known this before posting I don't know, but my point is its the Internet if you can't handle that stuff then why are you here?? People need to lighten up.. I'm done with this discussion now, its pointless

#38 fjblair

fjblair

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 959 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 11:35 PM

Lmao ok whatever you say

The retard comment/photo is a complete punk move. Someone born with Downs Syndrome is not mental retard. Your posts in this thread are embarrassingly immature for big boy like you.

#39 Gabeking

Gabeking

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,368 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 12:26 AM

The retard comment/photo is a complete punk move. Someone born with Downs Syndrome is not mental retard. Your posts in this thread are embarrassingly immature for big boy like you.

i was just trying to point out the stupidity in his post but of course you all take it the wrong way, I deleted it so no more crying from anyone.. My god

#40 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 20,723 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 03 December 2012 - 12:40 AM

well if he actually has aspergers, not realizing ppl might take offense to something is pretty excusable

however there is nothing about gabekings posting or communicative methods that seems remotely aspergerish to me (and I've spent a fair amount of time around individuals diagnosed with it in varying degrees.)

#41 Gabeking

Gabeking

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,368 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 12:56 AM

well if he actually has aspergers, not realizing ppl might take offense to something is pretty excusable

however there is nothing about gabekings posting or communicative methods that seems remotely aspergerish to me (and I've spent a fair amount of time around individuals diagnosed with it in varying degrees.)

You seriously think you can reach such a conclusion by how i communicate on a message board?! Seriously?? You don't know anything about me and I apologize i posted that pic and it had to get this far, didn't know that picture would make so many people get their panties in a bunch, this is a panthers forum, not a mental disabilities forum. Enough!

#42 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 20,723 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 03 December 2012 - 01:23 AM

You seriously think you can reach such a conclusion by how i communicate on a message board?! Seriously?? You don't know anything about me and I apologize i posted that pic and it had to get this far, didn't know that picture would make so many people get their panties in a bunch, this is a panthers forum, not a mental disabilities forum. Enough!

No offense intended

#43 Mage

Mage

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,474 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 01:41 AM

There will be a lot of coaches interested in the job. Coaches do not care nearly as much as some of the fans care about where the team is located or whatnot. If a coach is confident in his ability, the shapeup of the team right now matters little.

The only reason coaches would avoid a team is because either they don't want to be a HC or because their is turmoil in the front office with a controlling owner (Oakland for years, Cincinnati, Dallas).

#44 Frizzy350

Frizzy350

• HUDDLER
  • 2,294 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 01:51 AM

I think just the opposite actually. I'd think we are an incredibly enticing franchise to coach. I think many good coaches watch our team and see the deficiencies we have and say "If I ran that team they'd be instant winners".

I don't think there is any way anyone could have known getting Rivera was going to come out the way it did. He says the right things, I actually think he's a pretty decent talent evaluator - he's replaced a lot of trash on this team with serviceable players, he just isn't quite cut out for the HC position. His game management is terrible, he's too afraid to demand his OC to change styles, and he can't keep players disciplined. I think he'd do great as a DC somewhere, as his resume showed... he's just not the total package we need, especially with as young a team we have.

#45 rdog157h

rdog157h

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 281 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 01:59 AM

A team like Miami got Philbin! We will be ok! A new GM that knows what he is doing will get the right pieces.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com