Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who gets voted off the island

22 posts in this topic

Posted

Screw votin someone off. I think at this point the island needs to be nuked. But no benefit in doing it until the end of the season.

Posted

RR has to get the axe for this loss. Even though McDermott and Chud "the dud" won't be around next year, one of them should be given the chance to HC this team for the remaining 4 games. I don't care which at this point, I'll leave that up to the interim GM. Stepping away would be the classiest thing RR could do. But I know he doesn't have a clue (hence why he was passed over so many times in the past). I've been looking forward to training camp since week 5..

Posted

Who is the scapegoat this week?

maybe McD? Ron then can take over that?

Someone is gone and it won't be who should be

Scapegoat? It's already been answer during the game. Lafell is the scape goat this week.

Posted

I sincerely hope our entire coaching staff is gutted. Needs to happen. Get in a staff of competent men.

Posted

I don't think anybody else gets fired until after the season. Black Monday will be fun in Charlotte though....

Well, if they hadnt off already started with the pointlessly firings I would agree.

Hurney nor Murphy were fired as ways to make us better.....they were sacrifices. Why would that stop once it has begun?

1 person likes this

Posted

Scapegoat? It's already been answer during the game. Lafell is the scape goat this week.

Injury and not benching wont fill the scapegoat void....

Posted

Well, if they hadnt off already started with the pointlessly firings I would agree.

Hurney nor Murphy were fired as ways to make us better.....they were sacrifices. Why would that stop once it has begun?

Hurney was fired in order to get a jump on a new GM search and in turn a new coach search. It was clearly done to make the team better.

1 person likes this

Posted

Hurney was fired in order to get a jump on a new GM search and in turn a new coach search. It was clearly done to make the team better.

Very true. There could potentially be at least four other teams, including Cleveland, Kansas City, Philly and San Diego, that will be looking for new GMs and with that comes at least that many new HC open positions. The timing appeared awkward at the time, but apparently JR knew what he was doing when he fired Hurney when he did.

Posted

almost certainly ailing panthers safety Rashard Martin

Posted

I doubt anyone gets fired.

But, my bet is that Martin and LaFell go to IR, even though it won't be that serious of an injury.

Took the words out my mouth!