21 replies to this topic

#16 lightsout

lightsout

Doin' stuff...thaaaangs

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,629 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 08:06 PM

I sincerely hope our entire coaching staff is gutted. Needs to happen. Get in a staff of competent men.

#17 CRA

CRA

• Moderators
  • 24,309 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 08:07 PM

I don't think anybody else gets fired until after the season. Black Monday will be fun in Charlotte though....

Well, if they hadnt off already started with the pointlessly firings I would agree.

Hurney nor Murphy were fired as ways to make us better.....they were sacrifices. Why would that stop once it has begun?

#18 CRA

CRA

• Moderators
  • 24,309 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 08:09 PM

Scapegoat? It's already been answer during the game. Lafell is the scape goat this week.

Injury and not benching wont fill the scapegoat void....

#19 csx

csx

• HUDDLER
  • 6,965 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 09:18 PM

Well, if they hadnt off already started with the pointlessly firings I would agree.

Hurney nor Murphy were fired as ways to make us better.....they were sacrifices. Why would that stop once it has begun?

Hurney was fired in order to get a jump on a new GM search and in turn a new coach search. It was clearly done to make the team better.

#20 prowler2k8

prowler2k8

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 536 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 09:44 PM

Hurney was fired in order to get a jump on a new GM search and in turn a new coach search. It was clearly done to make the team better.

Very true. There could potentially be at least four other teams, including Cleveland, Kansas City, Philly and San Diego, that will be looking for new GMs and with that comes at least that many new HC open positions. The timing appeared awkward at the time, but apparently JR knew what he was doing when he fired Hurney when he did.

#21 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 19,338 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 02 December 2012 - 10:19 PM

almost certainly ailing panthers safety Rashard Martin

#22 Match.com

Match.com

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,376 posts
  • LocationPhiladelphia, PA

Posted 03 December 2012 - 12:14 AM

I doubt anyone gets fired.

But, my bet is that Martin and LaFell go to IR, even though it won't be that serious of an injury.

Took the words out my mouth!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.