Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

D-will today

40 posts in this topic

Posted

Of course he looked great out there, he got most of the carries. :derp:

Posted

I think anybody can run against the Chiefs

Posted

Of course he looked great out there, he got most of the carries. :derp:

He had a 5.6 average. And 12 carries is 8 or 9 short of what he should be getting. Specially considering he had all of our rbs carries

Posted

Hey Debbie downer, enjoy his performance this week. He can excel if he gets A CHANCE in a good friggen power formation.

the guy had 67 yards and we lost what's there to enjoy?

Posted

I think anybody can run against the Chiefs

What a lot of you guys don't understand is that the chiefs defense has been decent this year. Thier offense has been atrocious. They have been pitiful all year.

The chief defense all but handled Manning last week and have a ton of talent on that side of the ball.

What our offense did today should be applauded, they played really well to have only gotten the ball for such little time. The running game was good, the blocking was good, Cam was good. The problem lies on the defensive side of the ball this week.

1 person likes this

Posted

the guy had 67 yards and we lost what's there to enjoy?

The 5 yard carry average? We've averaged like 2 or 3 yards all year. Yeah, we lost. But we gained some knowledge knowing that d will still has it

Posted

I think he is aging.....and clearly doesn't fit our system.

With a new coach/scheme.....who wants to spend big bucks on a 30 yr old RB? Only a win now team should entertain such with weak other options

Posted

The 5 yard carry average? We've averaged like 2 or 3 yards all year. Yeah, we lost. But we gained some knowledge knowing that d will still has it

id need more proof then one game with 67 yards to show he's still got it. Again lets see what he does next week.

Posted

id need more proof then one game with 67 yards to show he's still got it. Again lets see what he does next week.

Okay coach.

Posted

Okay coach.

so by your logic Brady Quinn must be pretty good cause he had a good game today

Posted

so by your logic Brady Quinn must be pretty good cause he had a good game today

The difference is Quinn has historically sucked. Yes he played good today, however this is his first and only good game. Deangelo was a star in 08,09 and 10 before he got injured. You can have your opinions, but in reality, deangelo isn't as bad as you think.

Posted

I think he is aging.....and clearly doesn't fit our system.

With a new coach/scheme.....who wants to spend big bucks on a 30 yr old RB? Only a win now team should entertain such with weak other options

Our system sucks.

I agree that we spend to much money on running backs, especially considering how little we use them.

But I do not believe that the lack of production is the fault of our running backs. If Deangelo gets with a team that properly utilizes him, he will likely have a good year next year.