Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

With a staggering 132.1 QB rating, highest rating so far week 13, guess who?

28 posts in this topic

Posted

This game looked a whole lot like last year. Offense playing great, defense can't get off the field. Result loss.

Posted

Defense has never played well...

I will respectfully disagree. There has been games this year when our defense has played very well IMO.. and more than a few.

Posted

I'm more surprised that Charles didn't put up two C-notes on us.

Posted

How different is this game with a decent DT holding the point. Once Charles started gashing us, Quinn was able to bait the LBs and Safetys with play action. Which btw he had some very nice ball fakes today, tricked the camera man a couple times. Notice once Edwards went on IR, the D looks the same as last years.

This is Marty Hurney's work showing up once again. When we had that push in the middle Johnson and Hardy looked like the best in the league.

We looked like last year because Fua was schooled again. They should have let him go instead of McClain.

Posted

Dude threw the ball over twenty times and barely cracked 200 yards.

KC played like little girls all day today. We just didnt have the playmakers defensively to punish them for it. Along with a few crap calls on 3rd down and voila, you have Quinn Magic.

They won dog! W versus L!

Posted

This is Marty Hurney's work showing up once again. When we had that push in the middle Johnson and Hardy looked like the best in the league.

We looked like last year because Fua was schooled again. They should have let him go instead of McClain.

McClain sucked balls!!! Fua at least suck the tip

Posted

They should've let both go because they're terrible

2 people like this

Posted

McClain at least showed somepromise last year. Neither he nor Fua were anything close to good, but McClain looked to be the less terrible of the two. IMO, if we were going to keep one, McClain was the guy to keep. Now, I'm not privy to locker room influences etc., so it's possible that off the field factors were considered in that decision.

Posted

How different is this game with a decent DT holding the point. Once Charles started gashing us, Quinn was able to bait the LBs and Safetys with play action. Which btw he had some very nice ball fakes today, tricked the camera man a couple times. Notice once Edwards went on IR, the D looks the same as last years.

When I heard last week that Ron Edwards was gone for the season I knew what to expect. For the first time in three years we were finally able to hold the point of attack and Charles Johnson, Greg Hardy and Dwan Edwards prospered. Every time Fua steps in it seems he gets thrown back 5 yards, teams actually look for Fua and run towards him and we get gashed for 15 yards.

Posted

Tom Brady Quinn

Posted

Doesnt help when the refs refuse to call a hold either, but yes fua sucks!

Posted

When either a qb or rb has their best career game you you might suck as a team