Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Another Thing Cam Newton Is Not A Winner.

39 posts in this topic

Posted

-He played well, put up good numbers, mostly made good decisions.

-he didn't turn it over

-he was shown looking at skyshots every time they cut to the bench, talking with his QB coach

-when the game was lost, he strapped on his helmet, spoke to his teammates and went out with a good attitude for the final drive

-he squeezed every second out of the clock an his management put at the end gave us a prayer to win-which he completed despite the same horrendous blocking he got most of the day

-he took the blame

-he didn't use all the hot water

Other than a white guy, im really not sure what else you could want from him.

You're an idiot. Along with Cowherd.

Posted

I honestly just don't know how some people are so stupid. It literally just puzzles me.

Posted

Trade all the things for The Golden Calf of Bristol

Posted

bedtime

Posted

LOL! Vince Young is a career winner in the NFL and Alex Smith has been the past 2 years where the hell are they now??

Posted

that there cam newton don't win none of them there football games. i knew he wasn't no winner the first time i done saw him throw a foosball.

1 person likes this

Posted

that there cam newton don't win none of them there football games. i knew he wasn't no winner the first time i done saw him throw a foosball.

Ahhhhhhh... I see you speak fluent Trailer-Park. ;)

2 people like this

Posted

You all want to watch a winner watch the colts Andrew Luck is the real deal and is a real leader unlike Cam Newton who cries when things don't go his way.

44.4% completion percentage and 3 INTs? Eat it.

1 person likes this

Posted

Cam shouldn't have taken the sack late in the fourth. He had all day to do something with the ball. The sack basically ended the drive.

Posted

Another QB doing well has nothing to do with our QB.... The fact of the matter is that this is not the day to be negative on Cam. Today Cam lead the team while the defense let this team down time after time today.

FYI - Careers are not made in a few NFL games or an NFL season or two... Cam is not even close to the prime of his career yet.... He has MUCHO time to be a winner a win multiple games including the post season.

Posted

When has Cam cried or sulked in that past couple weeks? I didnt know it was a automatic given after a loss.

Posted

Ask Gene Chizik if Cam Newton is a winner. Two years without Cam and his ass is looking for a job.

1 person likes this