Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Andy Reid and Carolina, match made in heaven?

58 posts in this topic

Posted

Id rather have Andy Griffith!

Posted

Reid is like Phillip Fulmer...the man has lost his mojo.

Posted

NOT as HC though

NOT AS HC

Maybe QB coach

Posted

At this point it's like how it was after Foxy left. Anyone but RR and I will be happy.

Posted

meh, its not the worst choice but sounds like settling. I think there are better options, even some we don't know of yet.

1 person likes this

Posted

He'll noo!

Posted

better than rivera? yes. the best option available? not likely.

i don't want to settle for just "better than rivera". that's still setting the bar too low. as someone just a little earlier said it sounds like settling.

but again, tho, it's highly likely that he will take a break from coaching and football after he's fired to recover from the last few years. he'll probably want to focus on his family, so this whole discussion is probably an exercise in futility.

as a side note, i have very little doubt that if he retires or steps away from the game there's going to chihuahua brained people thinking that it's a sign that he'd rather retire than coach the panthers. that's probably true, but it would be just as likely true if you put any team in place of panthers. it wouldn't be anything personal against the panthers, but it would be personal.

Posted

I like it but i would rather have a traditional prostyle offense that is pkysical and utilizes the run game. i guess Im old school but i love the zone blocking scheme and the playaction that come from it. imagine Cam in Houston...

Posted

Cam needs a run game... simple.

Posted

I'd sign up for it in a heartbeat. He's never won a SB, so I assume he's still hungry whereas I'd worry Cowher was just doing it for a paycheck.

He would make us an offensive force. He's a players coach. The dude is a winner. Sign me up.

So hes never won a Super Bowl but hes a winner? How does that work again?

1 person likes this

Posted

We never won a super bowl. Shoot, we never had back to back winning seasons. poo, back to back winning seasons we can't win back to back games. We are fugged.

1 person likes this

Posted

I'll go along with him being OC