Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

Dear Santa

46 posts in this topic

Gobots....Zod's parents must not have loved him.

The seven year old in me who got a cheap POS RC car instead of one of these....

IMG_0759.JPG

Approves this message....

I had one of those. You didn't miss out on much.

Fat Dude, skrew the Falcons.

Blow out this staff this offseason and bring in some quality replacements.

kthanxby

Gobots....Zod's parents must not have loved him.

I was talking to Santa, not my parents, dummy.

I had one of those. You didn't miss out on much.

HAHAHA good to know!

HAHAHA good to know!

they were fun for chasing the cat, that's about it

I hate Ryan and those damn birds but I rather own a high pick. This season is a loss and picking top 3-5 on Draft Day is much more satisfying than beating the Failcons in a less meaningful game/season.

Dear Santa,

Remember in 1984 when I asked for an Optimus Prime Transformer and you brought me a Gobot instead? Well, you still owe me, fat man, and now I am cashing in. Put down the insulin injections and listen up.

You see, this year I just want to feel a little better about the Panthers, if only for a day. I am tired of feeling like I am watching a team coached by Cousin Eddie as he empties his chemical toilet. I want to feel like the Carolinas have an honest to goodness legitimate NFL team with a future.

What will make me feel this way? I am glad you asked.

This Christmas I would like for the Panthers to beat the Atlanta Falcons on Sunday and send them on a downward spiral ending in yet another "one and done" postseason. At the very least, this will prevent me from the inevitable bourbon induced January coma.

Do these things and all is forgiven.

Love,

Zod

PS. If you can find a way to make Matty Ice crap himself during the game that would be awesome.

PPS. Fuggin Gobots

Dear Zod,

I remember very well your 1984 request. Optimus Prime was all loaded up and ready for delivery on December the 23rd. But then, little Suszy Colson, your next-door-neighbor back then, forgot to close her curtains after her shower. You spent the rest of that day and ALL DAY LONG the 24th staring out of your window into hers hoping for another glance. As such, you forgot to leave me cookies or milk and unfortunately found yourself on the "naughty" list. You're lucky you got Gobots and not the jar of Vaseline Mrs. Claus wanted me to give you.

Granted, that fateful day helped you decide your career, but you have yet to do anything to redeem yourself to the "nice" list.

Leave me 2 Famous Amos Chocolate Chip cookies and a bottle of Chivas Regal Royal Salute Scotch and we'll talk.

Sincerely,

Santa

We lost to fuging Kansas City. I hate the Dirty Birds but there's no way we will beat them

But but but we almost beat them back in ... nah never mind, not going there.

SANTA ISN'T REAL!!

Bitch move

Last night I was getting a midnight snack and I opened my fridge and I paused, then I laughed. Why did I laugh? We just lost to the Kansas City chiefs. We were out coached by a man that just witnessed a suicide.

And on top of that, it was Romeo fuging Crenell.