Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dear Santa

46 posts in this topic

Posted

Ohhhhhhhh I had the Optimus Prime where his trailer turned into like a battle base and had the extra little car that came out.....

It was most thrilling to play with.

I also had the Holy Grail of 80's toys..... The Voltron Castle where the mirror would show her ghost dad every now and then.

My inner child is so friggin jelly of your inner child it's unreal....

I barely got a single GI Joe. :(

Posted

We were so poor, if I didn't wake up with a hard-on, I didn't have ANYTHING to play with.

1 person likes this

Posted

they were fun for chasing the cat, that's about it

I just wanted it because you didn't have to chase after it when it inevitably flipped over every two minutes....

Posted

Unfortunately for you guys, I see the Falcons dropping a nice lump of coal in your stockings next week. Your secondary is horrible, they made Brady Quinn look like a legitimate NFL QB for fug's sake!! If the Chiefs can score 27, I see Atlanta going for 40.

ATL 41

CAR 20

Posted

SANTA ISN'T REAL!!

take-that-back-now-thumb.jpg

Posted

We lost to fuging Kansas City. I hate the Dirty Birds but there's no way we will beat them

I hate that logic.

I guess you forgot where we beat them in Atl.....then fumbled the ball backwards giving them a shot they should never have. We have already proven we can beat them. Atl is overrated. Sure, more consistant than us and better coached......but they aren't what there record suggests.

Posted

Unfortunately for you guys, I see the Falcons dropping a nice lump of coal in your stockings next week. Your secondary is horrible, they made Brady Quinn look like a legitimate NFL QB for fug's sake!! If the Chiefs can score 27, I see Atlanta going for 40.

ATL 41

CAR 20

we had ATL beat @ ATL.....but now you will blow us out?

that statement shows 2 things, you don't watch Carolina or Atl. Atl plays close games w/ teams all the time and so does Carolina.

Posted

Dear Santa,

Please give the Panthers a competent GM, Head coach, and coordinators. Also Jairus Byrd would be awesome.

Love,

SOJA

Posted

we had ATL beat @ ATL.....but now you will blow us out?

that statement shows 2 things, you don't watch Carolina or Atl. Atl plays close games w/ teams all the time and so does Carolina.

Two things, first for whatever reason we are playing much better on the road this season and second these two teams are completely different from the week 4 teams.

Also, I have only missed 4 games since 1990. Am quite proud of that considering I'm an out of area fan. It was a complete pain in the ass to get to watch the games pre-NFL Sunday Ticket, particularly living in Cincinnati.

Posted

naww great draft picks and gm+coaching staff....forget wins they are out of playoff situation