Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bob Costas is a Troll

185 posts in this topic

Posted

Gun control will solve absolutely nothing.

Drugs are illegal, yet people get them every single day. Explain that one.

Do you know anyone that can't get illegal drugs if they want to? I don't.

New laws involving guns will only handicap the responsible gun owners. Criminals or would be crimiinals will get guns just as easily as someone getting illegal drugs. Hell, they are already doing it with the current laws we already have. Do you think someone that has ill intent with a weapon, specifically a firearm, gives two shits about what laws are on the books? The answer is no. And you think new laws will magically make them come to their senses? C'mon man.

1 person likes this

Posted

Great comparison

So you are also saying that guns are addictive just like drugs

Posted

I never said anything of the sort.

Posted

You compared guns to illegal drugs.

Obviously you were trying to draw a parallel between them both.

Why do people but illegal drugs everyday?

Posted

I compared the current state of illegal drugs to the conceivable idea that some have of banning or passing additional laws will alleviate or drastically deter gun violence. Nothing more.

People that get illegal drugs do so because they can, just like anyone with a criminal record (or not) that wants to aquire a firearm for violent purposes. Know anyone with a bag of weed and rolling papers on a plate slid under their couch? How is that law working out? It's illegal. Yet the war on drugs is a tremendous failure.

Foot note: I also think drugs should be decriminalized.

1 person likes this

Posted

Great comparison

So you are also saying that guns are addictive just like drugs

*drops some gun oil in a pipe and starts to heat it up*

Crazy talk I tell ya...

Posted

Nothing like the smell of hoppes to get my dick hard.

1 person likes this

Posted

Haven't read any of the thread yet, but on what he was saying:

1) Not the time or place to be spewing that crap. Really, it's football dude. Completely uncalled for and stupid.

2) If Belcher didn't have a gun, they'd both be alive. Well, if it weren't for unhealthy food options and people's choices about those options, millions would be alive instead of dying of some heart/artery failure. If it weren't for cars, all those who died in car crashes would be alive. If it weren't for reality, cancer victims would be alive. You can't take away guns. You need to educate people about guns and about how violence of any sort isn't the answer and how to control their emotions constructively.

Seriously, it's fuging dumb. Sorry if those points have been made, going back to read the thread now.

2 people like this

Posted

IF CHRIS BENOIT DIDN'T HAVE ACCESS TO XANAX AND WEIGHT MACHINE CORDS HE NANCY AND DANIEL WOULD STILL BE ALIVE TODAY

1 person likes this

Posted

483597_545959028764984_224872077_n.jpg
1 person likes this

Posted

KC player...Steve McNair...HOs kill!!!!