Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

broseidon

Bob Costas is a Troll

185 posts in this topic

I'm not reading 10 pages of this....but

I think there was a need to say something considering what happened and all of that. I don't remember exactly what Costas said, but I remember my take on it at the time wasn't so much that he was questioning control or rights or anything, but the culture.

from a Canadian point of view...you crazy Americans are a bunch of gun happy mofos. Just my opinion, nothing else, but there's millions of Americans that own guns just because the constitution says you can!

I don't know the stats, but I'm thinking violent crime in Canada doesn't compare to violent crime in the US and mostly it's a gun attitude thing....

just my two cents worth...as you were....keep on shooting

No, it's the thug culture in America.

2 people like this

Yeah that mass murderer in CO...total "thug"

lol I wonder what thug culture means

/sarcasm

Yeah that mass murderer in CO...total "thug"

I know it's hard to look at the big picture when stories like this dominate the media.

But how about that mass murders that occur in poor, ghetto neighborhoods across the country? It's pretty hard to compare that to thousands upon thousands of ghetto & drug deal murders that happen in this country on a daily basis. Go watch The First 48.

How about that mass murders that occur in poor, ghetto neighborhoods across the country? It's pretty hard to compare a handful incidents to thousands upon thousands of that type that happen in this country on a daily basis.

Thousands upon thousands a day. lolz

Thousands upon thousands a day. lolz

OK, a year?

Well that's reducing your exaggeration about 365 times...

Well, it's a lot more than an isolated incident that you referenced.

Actually mass murder as its defined is not that frequent

Only a little less then 1000 mass murders have happened in the United States since 1980.

Care to change it from years to decades?

Or are you comfortable exaggerating close to 7,000 times to high from your original, uninformed biased statement?

Gosh, there's probably more gun related street murders by minorities in Detroit or New Orleans in a year than all the high profile mass shootings by mentally troubled people that happend in the past 20 years.