Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bob Costas is a Troll

185 posts in this topic

Posted

he pretty much just read a column from someone else but yeah ive never liked costas

Posted

He did it during a Cowboys game when 90 % of their fans are tobacco spitting, offroad mudding, PBR sipping, gun toting republicans. Good job Costas.

1 person likes this

Posted

He did it during a Cowboys game when 90 % of their fans are tobacco spitting, offroad mudding, PBR sipping, gun toting republicans. Good job Costas.

PBR chugging*****

3 people like this

Posted

should be fired by the NFL

explain to me the process by which costas is fined by a private entity he doesn't work for.

How dare he pollute my football with political propaganda.

Using a tragedy to promote a political view is poo

How is "hey maybe people with violent history shouldn't be allowed to buy guns" a political view?

shouldn't that be like, you know, common sense?

i mean in a year where mentally disturbed people have been buying guns and capping people left and right I'd think most gun owners would want to limit the possession of guns to people capable of making the whole community look worse than they already do.

Posted

My opinion of Costas was significantly reduced by this. Not for what he said but rather the completely inappropriate when he said it.

Costas is a journalist and its his job to have opinions and to put them out in the public arena but its also his job to know that there is a time and a place for those opinions.

Posted

Costas is a journalist and its his job to have opinions and to put them out in the public arena but its also his job to know that there is a time and a place for those opinions.

The aftermath of a situation that could have been prevented by reasonable gun control laws is not appropriate?

why not?

the only reason I can imagine is that it makes the "if the mother/baby/grandmother had a gun this wouldn't have happened" crowd look bad.

Posted

The #1 rule of gun violence is that "now" is never the time nor place to talk about gun violence.

Costas broke that rule.

Posted

I agree with everything Bob Costas said...

Posted

db went on an anti gun rant during a game

should be fired by the NFL

He doesn't work for the NFL

Posted

The #1 rule of gun violence is that "now" is never the time nor place to talk about gun violence.

Costas broke that rule.

We have to restrict the conversation to the 90 day or so period between jaw dropping acts of gun violence.

Posted

People that are capable of murder and commit murder for whatever reason are going to do it regardless of the tool they use. They always have and always will.

5 people like this

Posted

Just change your name from csx to Mr. Negative...

Because all you post is negativity towards the person starting the thread. It's a tired act...and it's not even close to being funny...

Clean it up

Of all the people in the world to comment on negative posts.

And I'm not attempting to be funny.