Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CatfanMO

Back from the KC game

46 posts in this topic

FYI..This was before we realized we were in the row section..We was supposed to be in 101 row 2.

Isn't not talking to your team the opposite of micromanagement?

Isn't not talking to your team the opposite of micromanagement?

You may be right, Basically it is a manager assigning people under him tasks...Then the manager just observes all the parts of the job. Puts the responsibility on his employees rather than doing the job himself. My boss claims that is what is going on here, and it is horrible..So maybe I just have a bad taste in my mouth with that term.

almost felt like a Panther home game..

No wonder we lost

There were more Panther fans in KC than there will be in BofA this Sunday.

Mistakes we make em

You may be right, Basically it is a manager assigning people under him tasks...Then the manager just observes all the parts of the job. Puts the responsibility on his employees rather than doing the job himself. My boss claims that is what is going on here, and it is horrible..So maybe I just have a bad taste in my mouth with that term.

Just fyi, your manager has it backwards. A boss that wants to do or review everything that goes on rather than letting his troops handle their specific areas is a micromanager. So Ron is anything but a micromanager.

Thanks for the report. Sounds like a great time.

Just fyi, your manager has it backwards. A boss that wants to do or review everything that goes on rather than letting his troops handle their specific areas is a micromanager. So Ron is anything but a micromanager.

Thanks for the report. Sounds like a great time.

Lol, kind of what I figured.I just always thought of it as "So micro you dont even know you have a manager".

I was in my white Sam Mills jersey and my brother his black Smitty jersey. The crowd was good, with nothing but a few minor Good-natured comments until we were literally at our car to leave, parked in the boondocks. Some guy yelled "How does it feel to know your team sucks?" from across the parking lot, so I yelled back "Almost as bad as it feels to be a Chiefs fan." Other than that, perfect day for an entertaining game.

1 person likes this

The drunk hecklers didn't feel confident enough to talk trash until the game was over.

Same poo happened to me at the Chicago game. Fans were cussing at lovie smith/mike tice the whole game, then talking mad poo after the game.