#1 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,952 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 03 December 2012 - 11:01 AM

The Panthers defense just made Brady Quinn Medicine Woman look like fuging Joe Montana. No, not the actor Joe Mantenga but the fugging HOFer. Have fun ass raping us this Sunday. I will be there to watch every bloody hip thrust live and in person. I beg you to please use some lube as you bend Siona Fua over and turn his asshole into a gaping catchers mit. Be gentle with my Cam you assholes. And as for your "no child left behind" failing fan base goes, you all may continue to take my order at McDonalds. I think every moron deserves to work for a paycheck. But when I say no mayo, I mean no mayo you stupid mother fugers. Don't make me get out of my truck and talk to your manager. Wash your hands before you put lettuce on my sammich dick bags. And feel free to just drop my change in that little Ronald McDonlad House collection thing on the counter. You know, the one you steal from for MARTA fare and a Pepsi.

#2 BadMoonRising

BadMoonRising

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts
  • LocationMonroe, LA

Posted 03 December 2012 - 11:35 AM

The Panthers defense just made Brady Quinn Medicine Woman look like fuging Joe Montana. No, not the actor Joe Mantenga but the fugging HOFer. Have fun ass raping us this Sunday. I will be there to watch every bloody hip thrust live and in person. I beg you to please use some lube as you bend Siona Fua over and turn his asshole into a gaping catchers mit. Be gentle with my Cam you assholes. And as for your "no child left behind" failing fan base goes, you all may continue to take my order at McDonalds. I think every moron deserves to work for a paycheck. But when I say no mayo, I mean no mayo you stupid mother fugers. Don't make me get out of my truck and talk to your manager. Wash your hands before you put lettuce on my sammich dick bags. And feel free to just drop my change in that little Ronald McDonlad House collection thing on the counter. You know, the one you steal from for MARTA fare and a Pepsi.

I expect us to win, but I wouldn't count your team out. We haven't beat the hell out of many people this season and as I recall your team almost prevailed last time in our house. That being said, we do need this so it should be an interesting game nontheless.

I usually give people mustard when they ask for mayo, buts that because I am pretty much an asshole.

#3 SCP

SCP

• HUDDLER
  • 17,952 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 11:45 AM

Just use the chiefs offensive game plan. Our defense is as pathetic as the Matt Ryan lead Falcon performances in the playoffs.

#4 MCCNASTY

MCCNASTY

Smackalicious

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,351 posts
  • LocationClose, Very Close

Posted 03 December 2012 - 11:49 AM

I hate the falcons almost as bad as the cowboys. Im sure the usual bandwagon shitbags will be in attendance wearing brand new ryan jerseys or fake ass vick jerseys like they always do. And im sure they will be running off at the mouths about a team that up until about four years ago they didnt cheer for. You can still see their cowboys bumber stickers underneath their new falcon crap. I will be there to welcome them all as they swarm into BofA being as ignorant and worthless as their cowboy counterparts. Damnit they make me sick.

#5 BlanksKarma

BlanksKarma

Falcons Loser

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,135 posts
  • LocationCincinnati

Posted 03 December 2012 - 11:49 AM

I don't know what's better, being 11-1 and having a strangle hold on HFA or watching the Panthers circle the drain, again. Christ, you guys were talking play-offs in September, now you're begging for the season to end early. I can't wait to watch the Panthers horrible fail at trying to cover both White and Jones with your pooty secondary. I'm guessing Ryan and the boys drop 40 on you assholes as we march into the play-offs.

Enjoy your April super-bowl where you'll have yet another top 5 pick!!!1!

Ryan>Cam

#6 MCCNASTY

MCCNASTY

Smackalicious

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,351 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 11:51 AM

I don't know what's better, being 11-1 and having a strangle hold on HFA or watching the Panthers circle the drain, again. Christ, you guys were talking play-offs in September, now you're begging for the season to end early. I can't wait to watch the Panthers horrible fail at trying to cover both White and Jones with your pooty secondary. I'm guessing Ryan and the boys drop 40 on you assholes as we march into the play-offs.

Enjoy your April super-bowl where you'll have yet another top 5 pick!!!1!

Ryan>Cam

Again, You are still a "Just because someone doesn't root for the Panthers, doesn't make them a troll. I have shown nothing but respect while I visit the Huddle" dumbass troll.

#7 BlanksKarma

BlanksKarma

Falcons Loser

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,135 posts
  • LocationCincinnati

Posted 03 December 2012 - 11:53 AM

Just use the chiefs offensive game plan. Our defense is as pathetic as the Matt Ryan lead Falcon performances in the playoffs.

The only crappy performance he had was against the Giants last year and it's hardly all on him. The Packers didn't punt and he had a shot against the Cardinals if bonehead Brooking doresn't brain fart on 3rd and 16.

By all means, please keep up the bitter, butt-hurt hatred. After all, it's all you shitheads have left.

#8 SCP

SCP

• HUDDLER
  • 17,952 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 12:04 PM

The only crappy performance he had was against the Giants last year and it's hardly all on him. The Packers didn't punt and he had a shot against the Cardinals if bonehead Brooking doresn't brain fart on 3rd and 16.

By all means, please keep up the bitter, butt-hurt hatred. After all, it's all you shitheads have left.

Hey it's the president of the Matt Ryan Excuse Club! Welcome.

*and to your other post, you can't point to a post where I said we were playoff bound. I over estimated us at 6-8 wins this year.

#9 BlanksKarma

BlanksKarma

Falcons Loser

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,135 posts
  • LocationCincinnati

Posted 03 December 2012 - 12:30 PM

*and to your other post, you can't point to a post where I said we were playoff bound. I over estimated us at 6-8 wins this year.

Where am I making an excuse for Ryan??? I stated facts, the Packers didn't punt and we would have had a shot to win against the Cardinals if we stopped them on 3rd and 16. So unless you're saying Ryan needs to play defense, I really don't understand how you can lump all the blame on him.

Besides, you Panty fans would kill your own mothers to be where Atlanta is right now and that includes having a competent QB under center, something you fagots haven't had since Delhomo was pushing crappy biscuits for Bojangles.

#10 BadMoonRising

BadMoonRising

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts
  • LocationMonroe, LA

Posted 03 December 2012 - 12:54 PM

Sorry, We don;t have a Brady Quinn on our roster. Would a Luke McCown work, or has he had to much NFL success before?

#11 BadMoonRising

BadMoonRising

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts
  • LocationMonroe, LA

Posted 03 December 2012 - 12:57 PM

If you did you wouldn't be alone, most NFL experts picked Carolina to finish with 10 or more wins this season.

#12 SCP

SCP

• HUDDLER
  • 17,952 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 01:42 PM

I thought we'd be 6-10 to 7-9 because of our defense. 8-8 was a good year IMO. I was getting flamed for it on here but between our schedule and our holes on D, RG, and rookie LG, 10-12 wins to me was a joke.

#13 BadMoonRising

BadMoonRising

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts
  • LocationMonroe, LA

Posted 03 December 2012 - 02:21 PM

I thought we'd be 6-10 to 7-9 because of our defense. 8-8 was a good year IMO. I was getting flamed for it on here but between our schedule and our holes on D, RG, and rookie LG, 10-12 wins to me was a joke.

I honestly thought you would be 8-8, but I had no idea how bad a coach Rivera was it seems.

#14 SCP

SCP

• HUDDLER
  • 17,952 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 02:43 PM

I honestly thought you would be 8-8, but I had no idea how bad a coach Rivera was it seems.

He had me fooled prior to last season. his time management skills are crap. His team discipline is crap as is evident with the stupid penalties. He's a dolt. As much as I loathe Mike Smith because he's the Falcons coach, that guys team does not make stupid penalty errors.

#15 MCCNASTY

MCCNASTY

Smackalicious

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,351 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 02:48 PM

Where am I making an excuse for Ryan??? I stated facts, the Packers didn't punt and we would have had a shot to win against the Cardinals if we stopped them on 3rd and 16. So unless you're saying Ryan needs to play defense, I really don't understand how you can lump all the blame on him.

Besides, you Panty fans would kill your own mothers to be where Atlanta is right now and that includes having a competent QB under center, something you fagots haven't had since Delhomo was pushing crappy biscuits for Bojangles.

Again, You are still a "Just because someone doesn't root for the Panthers, doesn't make them a troll. I have shown nothing but respect while I visit the Huddle" dumbass troll. Nothing more.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.