Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Attention Falcon idiots

98 posts in this topic

Posted

I thought we'd be 6-10 to 7-9 because of our defense. 8-8 was a good year IMO. I was getting flamed for it on here but between our schedule and our holes on D, RG, and rookie LG, 10-12 wins to me was a joke.

I honestly thought you would be 8-8, but I had no idea how bad a coach Rivera was it seems.

Posted

I honestly thought you would be 8-8, but I had no idea how bad a coach Rivera was it seems.

He had me fooled prior to last season. his time management skills are crap. His team discipline is crap as is evident with the stupid penalties. He's a dolt. As much as I loathe Mike Smith because he's the Falcons coach, that guys team does not make stupid penalty errors.

Posted

Where am I making an excuse for Ryan??? I stated facts, the Packers didn't punt and we would have had a shot to win against the Cardinals if we stopped them on 3rd and 16. So unless you're saying Ryan needs to play defense, I really don't understand how you can lump all the blame on him.

Besides, you Panty fans would kill your own mothers to be where Atlanta is right now and that includes having a competent QB under center, something you fagots haven't had since Delhomo was pushing crappy biscuits for Bojangles.

Again, You are still a "Just because someone doesn't root for the Panthers, doesn't make them a troll. I have shown nothing but respect while I visit the Huddle" dumbass troll. Nothing more.

Posted

He had me fooled prior to last season. his time management skills are crap. His team discipline is crap as is evident with the stupid penalties. He's a dolt. As much as I loathe Mike Smith because he's the Falcons coach, that guys team does not make stupid penalty errors.

I hated the hire but its been pretty good crow so far, just hope he figures out how to coach a playoff game this year.

Posted

Panthers gotta work on all 4 facets of the game. O, D, ST and the Coin Toss.

Posted

Who in the fug goes 0-14 on coin tosses? That is almost statistically impossible.

Posted

Maybe a team with a black cat for a mascot??

Yeah.. taking Snakebit to an art form since 1995!

Posted

Ryan>Cam

Ryan= post-3799-0-79036600-1354573331_thumb.jp

Posted

I hope we finish the season without winning a single coin toss... not only would it be fuging hilarious... but it'd sum up the season fuging perfect.

Posted

I'll just leave this here...

a2f90c415b05ae6060250de33788437a.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

I hate the Falcons as much as the next Panther fan, but this game could get ugly.

We all know how the Panthers play at home. I hope the Panthers win but I truly would be shocked if it happened.

Posted

I hate the Falcons as much as the next Panther fan, but this game could get ugly.

We all know how the Panthers play at home. I hope the Panthers win but I truly would be shocked if it happened.

Our defense is a shell of itself. I think they come out flat in front if an empty stadium and lose like 38-14.