Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Attention Falcon idiots

98 posts in this topic

Posted

Anyone else find it funny that the title says "Attention Falcon idiots" and all the Falcon fans here line up to read it.

Posted

Anyone else find it funny that the title says "Attention Falcon idiots" and all the Falcon fans here line up to read it.

What is even funnier is that a crappy team like the Carolina Panties still have a fanbase. What is even funnier than that? Your team has players on the team that actually think they are better than a 11-1 team that can actually beat the Cheifs. But keep trying guys you will get there eventually

Posted

What is even funnier is that a crappy team like the Carolina Panties still have a fanbase. What is even funnier than that? Your team has players on the team that actually think they are better than a 11-1 team that can actually beat the Cheifs. But keep trying guys you will get there eventually

Whats even funnier and pathetic is the worthless troll sh!tstains like you showing up to this site to be stupid. But i guess its to be expected from the type of bandwagon lowlife fanbase you are.

Posted

Obviously I wouldn't expect a bandwagon Falcon fan to understand team loyalty. Who did you root for before the Falcons were 11-1? Patriots? Cowboys? What was your flavor of the season?

And as for the Falcons. We were a shitty safety play away from beating their asses in the GA Dome. So I'd check your new found cockiness at the Foot Locker entrance before you purchase that poo-stained Matt Ryan jersey. Don't forget to take the tags off.

Posted

Whats even funnier and pathetic is the worthless troll sh!tstains like you showing up to this site to be stupid. But i guess its to be expected from the type of bandwagon lowlife fanbase you are.

asante-u-mad-bro2.jpg

Sorry your team is bad. But oh wait I could care less. And how do you know I am a bandwagon fan? I have been watching the Falcons since the early 90's. Before you nutsacks were even around. So take that bullsh*t elsewhere. But hey being a fan of a sh*tty team like the Panties can't help a person who lives in their own delusional world. I mean damn the players have lost touch with reality. You’re a joke and your team is a joke. But then again Charlotte is a joke so it all makes sense.

Posted

Obviously I wouldn't expect a bandwagon Falcon fan to understand team loyalty. Who did you root for before the Falcons were 11-1? Patriots? Cowboys? What was your flavor of the season?

And as for the Falcons. We were a shitty safety play away from beating their asses in the GA Dome. So I'd check your new found cockiness at the Foot Locker entrance before you purchase that poo-stained Matt Ryan jersey. Don't forget to take the tags off.

I have been a Falcons fan longer than the Panties have had a franchise. But you didn't beat us so what does that get you? You guys are the bottom of the barrel in this division and its funny that you guys think you have a chance. Go get a real QB and find a secondary because right now we won the division and your playing for draft picks.

Posted

I have been a Falcons fan longer than the Panties have had a franchise. But you didn't beat us so what does that get you? You guys are the bottom of the barrel in this division and its funny that you guys think you have a chance. Go get a real QB and find a secondary because right now we won the division and your playing for draft picks.

46 years the Falcons have been around and we have been to as many Super Bowls as them.

You're no fan. You show up when things are good to talk smack. BlanksKarma is a fan.

1 person likes this

Posted

46 years the Falcons have been around and we have been to as many Super Bowls as them.

You're no fan. You show up when things are good to talk smack. BlanksKarma is a fan.

Well I could really care less if you think I am a fan or not. And if we are bringing up stat lines here is one for you. The Panthers have not beat the Falcons in the last five meetings. So things for us have been good for awhile. So because I wasn't here 2 years ago telling you how bad your team was I am not a real fan? I can live with that.

Posted

Well I could really care less if you think I am a fan or not. And if we are bringing up stat lines here is one for you. The Panthers have not beat the Falcons in the last five meetings. So things for us have been good for awhile. So because I wasn't here 2 years ago telling you how bad your team was I am not a real fan? I can live with that.

Yep we suck. NEWSFLASH!!!!!!

And you care. You know that me calling you out as a bandwagon little bitch hurts. You're staring at that Troy Aikman jersey in your closet thinking "hey, that guy is right. I am a fairweather flip flopper with no balls.". That's Ok though, the good thing about jumping on a bandwagon is you don't have to go through rough patches with a team like I'm going through right now. Enjoy the season and hopefully you can wear that new Falcon jersey into the 2nd round this year.

1 person likes this

Posted

Yep we suck. NEWSFLASH!!!!!!

And you care. You know that me calling you out as a bandwagon little bitch hurts. You're staring at that Troy Aikman jersey in your closet thinking "hey, that guy is right. I am a fairweather flip flopper with no balls.". That's Ok though, the good thing about jumping on a bandwagon is you don't have to go through rough patches with a team like I'm going through right now. Enjoy the season and hopefully you can wear that new Falcon jersey into the 2nd round this year.

You mean the Jessie Tuggle jersey hanging next to my 1998 NFC Champion pennant. But keep it coming. Seeing you losers mad is great stuff.

Posted

You mean the Jessie Tuggle jersey hanging next to my 1998 NFC Champion pennant. But keep it coming. Seeing you losers mad is great stuff.

Oh sh*t somebody googled 1998!!

Posted

I came here because it said Falcons. What part of the title attracted you?