Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Attention Falcon idiots

98 posts in this topic

Posted

hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!! Fugging clowns!!!!! Where yall at??? coward ass falclown trolls!!!!

1 person likes this

Posted

Although the falcon fags will never see this post because of the pain it would cause, I'll just leave this here.......

Hold ma dick bitches!!!

Posted

I'm still here and yes the Panthers beat some ass today!! Our entire team looked like they just got off an express flight from Japan, I swear Julio Jones was wearing his pajamas.

Anyway, hell of a game. I think you guys limited Atlanta to just 11 plays in the first half, that has to be some kind of record. Cam looked like he did last season chucking the rock and havong fun.

Oh well, at least we'll get a bye week before one-and-done.

4 people like this

Posted

Blanks is the only Falcon fan with balls.

You guys better shore up that run game and defense before the playoffs.

Posted

but but but but they have julio jones

Posted

I'm still here and yes the Panthers beat some ass today!! Our entire team looked like they just got off an express flight from Japan, I swear Julio Jones was wearing his pajamas.

Anyway, hell of a game. I think you guys limited Atlanta to just 11 plays in the first half, that has to be some kind of record. Cam looked like he did last season chucking the rock and havong fun.

Oh well, at least we'll get a bye week before one-and-done.

You are actually one of my favorite posters on here.

You might be a Shitbird fan. But, you are willing to come back after we kicked the Falcon's ass.

Posted

You are actually one of my favorite posters on here.

You might be a Shitbird fan. But, you are willing to come back after we kicked the Falcon's ass.

So far i think he's the only one. Of course he doesnt go anywhere. Hes always here. Its a Panthers board. So why wouldnt he be here? You know, a falcon fan spending all his time here. Makes perfect sense.

Posted

So far i think he's the only one. Of course he doesnt go anywhere. Hes always here. Its a Panthers board. So why wouldnt he be here? You know, a falcon fan spending all his time here. Makes perfect sense.

I like this place because it's entertaining, very entertaining sometimes. Where else on the interwebz am I gonna find a thread where PhillyB outs a Saints troll, or that has SCP unique brand of humor?

I get it dude, you think no one but Panthers fans should be privy to this MB. I'm still gonna hang out, just like I did in 2007, you know when Atlanta sucked balls.

Posted

you act like 2007 was the only time atlanta sucked balls

1 person likes this

Posted

you act like 2007 was the only time atlanta sucked balls

Yeah, :phew: that's exactly what I'm implying.

Posted

I like this place because it's entertaining, very entertaining sometimes. Where else on the interwebz am I gonna find a thread where PhillyB outs a Saints troll, or that has SCP unique brand of humor?

I get it dude, you think no one but Panthers fans should be privy to this MB. I'm still gonna hang out, just like I did in 2007, you know when Atlanta sucked balls.

Why are you always so sensitive? Its ok if you want to troll here. i would expect nothing less from somebody like you. That goes for the rest of the wayward, bandwagon opposing team fans that spend so much time here on a Panthers board. Although with your current teams success i would have thought you would spend time on boards associated with them. But then i remember why people like you are here in the first place.

Posted

@ Nasty

The regular non-Panther fans posting in SC provide a free service to you. That is keeping you in fine posting shape for when trolls from outside the division come visiting. Otherwise, your posts would look like this.

andos dhgo dowd fske yourself fghes filthy dnsld sgsidrjfdl idhsld fndl clown fjdsod