Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Attention Falcon idiots

98 posts in this topic

Posted

@ Nasty

The regular non-Panther fans posting in SC provide a free service to you. That is keeping you in fine posting shape for when trolls from outside the division come visiting. Otherwise, your posts would look like this.

andos dhgo dowd fske yourself fghes filthy dnsld sgsidrjfdl idhsld fndl clown fjdsod

I spell better than that. Besides, youre all the same anyway. Regardless of what winning team you currently pull for.

Posted

I spell better than that.

See, That's what your posts would look like that if it wasn't for us non-Panther fans keeping you sharp. Peeps can read your posts so non-Panther fans must be doing a good job.

Posted

plus we wouldn't have any fluffers without you guys

Posted

See, That's what your posts would look like that if it wasn't for us non-Panther fans keeping you sharp. Peeps can read your posts so non-Panther fans must be doing a good job.

ok.

Posted

been months since I've seen a goddamned saints troll! :hocky:

Posted

been months since I've seen a goddamned saints troll! :hocky:

It has surprised me. They were so delusional. I figured they still would be here talking about how great they used to be and how great they will be. Very strange. The only consistent lowbrow idiots here now are fake ass falcon fans. Which is typical. They are still operating from their old cowboys troll manual.

Posted

I agree Blanks is a quality poster regardless of his fan allegiance!

1 person likes this

Posted

I don't know what's better, being 11-1 and having a strangle hold on HFA or watching the Panthers circle the drain, again. Christ, you guys were talking play-offs in September, now you're begging for the season to end early. I can't wait to watch the Panthers horrible fail at trying to cover both White and Jones with your pooty secondary. I'm guessing Ryan and the boys drop 40 on you assholes as we march into the play-offs.

Enjoy your April super-bowl where you'll have yet another top 5 pick!!!1!

Ryan>Cam

HAHAHaHHAHAHAHAHaHHAHAHAHAHaHHAHAHAHAHaHHAHAHAHAHaHHAHAHAHAHaHHAHAHAHAHaHHAHAHAHAHaHHAHAHAHAHaHHAHAHAHAHaHHAHAHAHAHaHHAHAHAHAHaHHAHAHAHAHaHHAHAHAHAHaHHAHAHAHAHaHHAHAHAHAHaHHAHAHAHAHaHHAHAHAHAHaHHAHAHAHAHaHHAHAHAHAHaHHAHAHAHAHaHHAHAHAHAHaHHAHAHAHAHaHHAHAHAHAHaHHAHAHAHAHaHHAHA

1 person likes this

Posted

HAHAHaHHAHAHAHAHaHHAHAHAHAHaHHAHAHAHAHaHHAHAHAHAHaHHAHAHAHAHaHHAHAHAHAHaHHAHAHAHAHaHHAHAHAHAHaHHAHAHAHAHaHHAHAHAHAHaHHAHAHAHAHaHHAHAHAHAHaHHAHAHAHAHaHHAHAHAHAHaHHAHAHAHAHaHHAHAHAHAHaHHAHAHAHAHaHHAHAHAHAHaHHAHAHAHAHaHHAHAHAHAHaHHAHAHAHAHaHHAHAHAHAHaHHAHAHAHAHaHHAHAHAHAHaHHAHA

Agree

Posted

Came to say good game, the Panther were simply the better team on Sunday. Your offensive and defensive lines where just to hungry for us to compete that first half of football.

Best of luck with the rest of your season and your off season. you all needed the win, I do hope we whip your asses next round.

P.S I know its late, but this weekend of football was a tough pill to swallow and I needed time not to choke on it lol.

Posted

that wasn't a pill it was a horse cock

1 person likes this

Posted

that wasn't a pill it was a horse cock

Well there went my lunch,