The Graduate

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 501 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 07:57 PM

I'll just leave this here...

Posted Image

Hey PSC

You have a potential butt plug customer.

#32 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,252 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 05 December 2012 - 12:22 PM

lol who is that ^

#33 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 13,170 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 05 December 2012 - 02:50 PM

lol who is that ^

Matt Ryan.

#34 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 19,570 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 05 December 2012 - 04:22 PM

Matt Ryan sharts? I know he craps the bed in the playoffs. Maybe he's just not a good wiper.

Somebody alert Gordell about the unsanitary QB of the Falcons. The guy is leaving fecal matter germs on fields across the NFL. Gonna be an outbreak of dysentery in the NFLPA. De Smith needs to hand out some Wet Wipes at the next lock out so players can clean their hands of Matty Ass.

#35 njcarolina

njcarolina

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 07:45 PM

Attached File  Mr_Cool_Ice.jpg   114.37K   6 downloads

#36 BlanksKarma

BlanksKarma

Falcons Loser

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,160 posts
  • LocationCincinnati

Posted 05 December 2012 - 08:55 PM

Attached File  Mr_Cool_Ice.jpg   114.37K   6 downloads

Damn, Ryan needs to get some sun.

#37 R0CKnR0LLA

R0CKnR0LLA

Drunk Posting

• HUDDLER
  • 8,896 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas, NV

Posted 05 December 2012 - 09:26 PM

Anyone else find it funny that the title says "Attention Falcon idiots" and all the Falcon fans here line up to read it.

#38 Quintorris Lopez

Quintorris Lopez

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 09:06 AM

Anyone else find it funny that the title says "Attention Falcon idiots" and all the Falcon fans here line up to read it.

What is even funnier is that a crappy team like the Carolina Panties still have a fanbase. What is even funnier than that? Your team has players on the team that actually think they are better than a 11-1 team that can actually beat the Cheifs. But keep trying guys you will get there eventually

#39 MCCNASTY

MCCNASTY

Smackalicious

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,380 posts
  • LocationClose, Very Close

Posted 06 December 2012 - 09:12 AM

What is even funnier is that a crappy team like the Carolina Panties still have a fanbase. What is even funnier than that? Your team has players on the team that actually think they are better than a 11-1 team that can actually beat the Cheifs. But keep trying guys you will get there eventually

Whats even funnier and pathetic is the worthless troll sh!tstains like you showing up to this site to be stupid. But i guess its to be expected from the type of bandwagon lowlife fanbase you are.

#40 SCP

SCP

• HUDDLER
  • 19,570 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 09:33 AM

Obviously I wouldn't expect a bandwagon Falcon fan to understand team loyalty. Who did you root for before the Falcons were 11-1? Patriots? Cowboys? What was your flavor of the season?

And as for the Falcons. We were a shitty safety play away from beating their asses in the GA Dome. So I'd check your new found cockiness at the Foot Locker entrance before you purchase that poo-stained Matt Ryan jersey. Don't forget to take the tags off.

#41 Quintorris Lopez

Quintorris Lopez

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 09:50 AM

Whats even funnier and pathetic is the worthless troll sh!tstains like you showing up to this site to be stupid. But i guess its to be expected from the type of bandwagon lowlife fanbase you are.

Posted Image

Sorry your team is bad. But oh wait I could care less. And how do you know I am a bandwagon fan? I have been watching the Falcons since the early 90's. Before you nutsacks were even around. So take that bullsh*t elsewhere. But hey being a fan of a sh*tty team like the Panties can't help a person who lives in their own delusional world. I mean damn the players have lost touch with reality. You’re a joke and your team is a joke. But then again Charlotte is a joke so it all makes sense.

#42 Quintorris Lopez

Quintorris Lopez

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 09:56 AM

Obviously I wouldn't expect a bandwagon Falcon fan to understand team loyalty. Who did you root for before the Falcons were 11-1? Patriots? Cowboys? What was your flavor of the season?

And as for the Falcons. We were a shitty safety play away from beating their asses in the GA Dome. So I'd check your new found cockiness at the Foot Locker entrance before you purchase that poo-stained Matt Ryan jersey. Don't forget to take the tags off.

I have been a Falcons fan longer than the Panties have had a franchise. But you didn't beat us so what does that get you? You guys are the bottom of the barrel in this division and its funny that you guys think you have a chance. Go get a real QB and find a secondary because right now we won the division and your playing for draft picks.

#43 SCP

SCP

• HUDDLER
  • 19,570 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 10:00 AM

I have been a Falcons fan longer than the Panties have had a franchise. But you didn't beat us so what does that get you? You guys are the bottom of the barrel in this division and its funny that you guys think you have a chance. Go get a real QB and find a secondary because right now we won the division and your playing for draft picks.

46 years the Falcons have been around and we have been to as many Super Bowls as them.

You're no fan. You show up when things are good to talk smack. BlanksKarma is a fan.

#44 Quintorris Lopez

Quintorris Lopez

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 10:17 AM

46 years the Falcons have been around and we have been to as many Super Bowls as them.

You're no fan. You show up when things are good to talk smack. BlanksKarma is a fan.

Well I could really care less if you think I am a fan or not. And if we are bringing up stat lines here is one for you. The Panthers have not beat the Falcons in the last five meetings. So things for us have been good for awhile. So because I wasn't here 2 years ago telling you how bad your team was I am not a real fan? I can live with that.

#45 SCP

SCP

• HUDDLER
  • 19,570 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 10:22 AM

Well I could really care less if you think I am a fan or not. And if we are bringing up stat lines here is one for you. The Panthers have not beat the Falcons in the last five meetings. So things for us have been good for awhile. So because I wasn't here 2 years ago telling you how bad your team was I am not a real fan? I can live with that.

Yep we suck. NEWSFLASH!!!!!!

And you care. You know that me calling you out as a bandwagon little bitch hurts. You're staring at that Troy Aikman jersey in your closet thinking "hey, that guy is right. I am a fairweather flip flopper with no balls.". That's Ok though, the good thing about jumping on a bandwagon is you don't have to go through rough patches with a team like I'm going through right now. Enjoy the season and hopefully you can wear that new Falcon jersey into the 2nd round this year.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.