#46 Quintorris Lopez

Quintorris Lopez

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 10:31 AM

Yep we suck. NEWSFLASH!!!!!!

And you care. You know that me calling you out as a bandwagon little bitch hurts. You're staring at that Troy Aikman jersey in your closet thinking "hey, that guy is right. I am a fairweather flip flopper with no balls.". That's Ok though, the good thing about jumping on a bandwagon is you don't have to go through rough patches with a team like I'm going through right now. Enjoy the season and hopefully you can wear that new Falcon jersey into the 2nd round this year.

You mean the Jessie Tuggle jersey hanging next to my 1998 NFC Champion pennant. But keep it coming. Seeing you losers mad is great stuff.

#47 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,725 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 06 December 2012 - 10:52 AM

You mean the Jessie Tuggle jersey hanging next to my 1998 NFC Champion pennant. But keep it coming. Seeing you losers mad is great stuff.

Oh sh*t somebody googled 1998!!

#48 BadMoonRising

BadMoonRising

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts
  • LocationMonroe, LA

Posted 06 December 2012 - 10:56 AM

Anyone else find it funny that the title says "Attention Falcon idiots" and all the Falcon fans here line up to read it.

I came here because it said Falcons. What part of the title attracted you?

#49 BadMoonRising

BadMoonRising

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts
  • LocationMonroe, LA

Posted 06 December 2012 - 10:57 AM

The hammer.

Sam Mills played around his time as well, seems like the 90's had a lot more LB talent then now a days.

#50 Quintorris Lopez

Quintorris Lopez

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 11:00 AM

When is a rough patch no longer a rough patch? After 5 seasons without a winning record?

#51 Quintorris Lopez

Quintorris Lopez

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 11:02 AM

The hammer.

Sam Mills played around his time as well, seems like the 90's had a lot more LB talent then now a days.

The 98 Falcons had some bruisers on both sides of the ball with Tuggle and Bob Christian lining up in front of Jamal

#52 SCP

SCP

• HUDDLER
  • 20,725 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 11:04 AM

When is a rough patch no longer a rough patch? After 5 seasons without a winning record?

3 years is a rough patch, 2010-2012. 4 years is a rough stretch. 5 years of sucking is like the ATL public school system, a rough existence.

#53 SCP

SCP

• HUDDLER
  • 20,725 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 11:06 AM

The 98 Falcons had some bruisers on both sides of the ball with Tuggle and Bob Christian lining up in front of Jamal

Didn't Jamal end up sucking dick for crack rocks or something like that?

#54 Quintorris Lopez

Quintorris Lopez

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 11:37 AM

Didn't Rae Carruth end up in prison for murdering his girlfirend? And when he was caught they found him hiding in a car trunk with bottles of piss like a coward?

#55 BadMoonRising

BadMoonRising

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts
  • LocationMonroe, LA

Posted 06 December 2012 - 11:39 AM

No idea, I know he got caught snorting it off a toilet in a bar...

How far some fall from grace.

#56 MCCNASTY

MCCNASTY

Smackalicious

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,612 posts
  • LocationClose, Very Close

Posted 06 December 2012 - 11:52 AM

Posted Image

Sorry your team is bad. But oh wait I could care less. And how do you know I am a bandwagon fan? I have been watching the Falcons since the early 90's. Before you nutsacks were even around. So take that bullsh*t elsewhere. But hey being a fan of a sh*tty team like the Panties can't help a person who lives in their own delusional world. I mean damn the players have lost touch with reality. You’re a joke and your team is a joke. But then again Charlotte is a joke so it all makes sense.

Im sure you are a greatest, most loyal falcon fan of all time. I hear it from your types all the time. Nobody here is mad. If anything i feel sorry for you. Had to come here for the first time ever and and try to be cute and impress the other pseudo falcon fans. In reality it just proves what you are. Teams success comes and goes just like trolls like you. When its good the dumbasses are out in force. When its bad the coward trolls hide or conviently switch to whatever team is winning. So keep googling players from falcons past and by all means keep posting here, Its cute.

#57 BadMoonRising

BadMoonRising

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts
  • LocationMonroe, LA

Posted 06 December 2012 - 12:02 PM

Im sure you are a greatest, most loyal falcon fan of all time. I hear it from your types all the time. Nobody here is mad. If anything i feel sorry for you. Had to come here for the first time ever and and try to be cute and impress the other pseudo falcon fans. In reality it just proves what you are. Teams success comes and goes just like trolls like you. When its good the dumbasses are out in force. When its bad the coward trolls hide or conviently switch to whatever team is winning. So keep googling players from falcons past and by all means keep posting here, Its cute.

Not sure if your describing him, since Id don't know him. I do however applaud what you typed. Do to Google its impossible to tell who is a real fan and who isn't from a keyboard.

Good seasons come and go, I can tell you I watched my team during the 49er's blowouts, when they would turn my team off at half time because the score was to lopsided to maintain ratings. When Vick would face the Buccaneers and look like he had smoked weed before the game, which now we know was true. Through the Rankin Smith, Run & Shoot, Glanville and Mora crap years I have rooted for this team.

I respect the year you guys are going though, I have been there and will be there again eventually.

#58 BadMoonRising

BadMoonRising

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts
  • LocationMonroe, LA

Posted 06 December 2012 - 12:11 PM

When some of us come to talk smack its not to be disrespectful its in fun. Its no different than me and you sitting in a bar having drinks discussing our teams.

At least that is what I get from SCP and a few others when I read here, this is for fun and not to be taken personal each Carolina fan here are real fans and deserve respect and a few drinks with the way the season is playing out.

#59 SCP

SCP

• HUDDLER
  • 20,725 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 12:20 PM

Didn't Rae Carruth end up in prison for murdering his girlfirend? And when he was caught they found him hiding in a car trunk with bottles of piss like a coward?

Yes and yes. The guy is a failure at life and hopefully he rots in hell.

#60 BlanksKarma

BlanksKarma

Falcons Loser

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts
  • LocationCincinnati

Posted 06 December 2012 - 12:54 PM

Not sure if your describing him, since Id don't know him. I do however applaud what you typed. Do to Google its impossible to tell who is a real fan and who isn't from a keyboard.

Good seasons come and go, I can tell you I watched my team during the 49er's blowouts, when they would turn my team off at half time because the score was to lopsided to maintain ratings. When Vick would face the Buccaneers and look like he had smoked weed before the game, which now we know was true. Through the Rankin Smith, Run & Shoot, Glanville and Mora crap years I have rooted for this team.

I respect the year you guys are going though, I have been there and will be there again eventually.

All smack BS aside, I agree completely with this statement. I'll also add, being an out-of-area fan and watching the Falcons games in the 90's at the local sports bar was quite a humbling experience. Being the only Atlanta fan there, watching the game on a 19 inch TV in the corner without sound and dealing with opposing fans piling on as Jeff George throws pick number 3. Not fond memories.

It made me the die-hard fan I am today though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com