#61 BlanksKarma

BlanksKarma

Falcons Loser

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,186 posts
  • LocationCincinnati

Posted 06 December 2012 - 01:02 PM

When some of us come to talk smack its not to be disrespectful its in fun. Its no different than me and you sitting in a bar having drinks discussing our teams.

At least that is what I get from SCP and a few others when I read here, this is for fun and not to be taken personal each Carolina fan here are real fans and deserve respect and a few drinks with the way the season is playing out.

Exactly, if SCP or PhillyB ever made their way up north to Cincinnati, they would be my welcome guest and I would comp their dinner and drinks, except for the Blizzard, those things cost too much money to give away. It might be a little hard to for SCP though, as he would naturally be using his world class sales skills, going door to door giving demos with his trusty Kirby Vacuum cleaner.

#62 Quintorris Lopez

Quintorris Lopez

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 01:02 PM

Yes and yes. The guy is a failure at life and hopefully he rots in hell.

Well I am glad two enemies can agree on something. But as for the bandwagon, I love the Falcons. I went to my first game when I was a year old. The reason I come here to troll you guys is because I feel like you guys feel the same way about the panthers. I can't go to the saints message board because they are all jackasses who can only type who dat? in all caps. And do the Bucs even have fans? This is the only place I can talk sh*t to a opposing teams fans and not get banned. Saints are sensitive and I dont think there is such things as Bucs fans

#63 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,243 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 06 December 2012 - 01:19 PM

Exactly, if SCP or PhillyB ever made their way up north to Cincinnati, they would be my welcome guest and I would comp their dinner and drinks, except for the Blizzard, those things cost too much money to give away. It might be a little hard to for SCP though, as he would naturally be using his world class sales skills, going door to door giving demos with his trusty Kirby Vacuum cleaner.

I've got some new attachments to show you. Sucks all the grease out of your fry vat. I'd be makin it rain up in your Sonic.

#64 MCCNASTY

MCCNASTY

Smackalicious

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,578 posts
  • LocationClose, Very Close

Posted 06 December 2012 - 04:03 PM

Well I am glad two enemies can agree on something. But as for the bandwagon, I love the Falcons. I went to my first game when I was a year old. The reason I come here to troll you guys is because I feel like you guys feel the same way about the panthers. I can't go to the saints message board because they are all jackasses who can only type who dat? in all caps. And do the Bucs even have fans? This is the only place I can talk sh*t to a opposing teams fans and not get banned. Saints are sensitive and I dont think there is such things as Bucs fans

Its a smack forum. It wouldnt exist if you clowns didnt show up. I appreciate that. I dont want anyone banned. It wouldnt be much fun around here if they banned every idiot that shows up to try and justify why their team is better. There are certain dumbshits that post here regularly or at least when there team is doing well that i wouldnt piss on if they were on fire. They are worse than any first time troll. They think too much of themsellves when actually theyre merely pathetic wastes.

#65 BlanksKarma

BlanksKarma

Falcons Loser

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,186 posts
  • LocationCincinnati

Posted 06 December 2012 - 05:06 PM

They think too much of themsellves when actually theyre merely pathetic wastes.

There's never been a better 'Pot meet Kettle' post in the history of the interwebz!!!1!

#66 MCCNASTY

MCCNASTY

Smackalicious

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,578 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 10:57 AM

There's never been a better 'Pot meet Kettle' post in the history of the interwebz!!!1!

Im not the one trolling another teams board. Remember, you are just a lying "Just because someone doesn't root for the Panthers, doesn't make them a troll. I have shown nothing but respect while I visit the Huddle" pathetic waste troll. Regardless of your own delusional Interwebz opinion of yourself.

#67 Quintorris Lopez

Quintorris Lopez

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 01:42 PM

Im not the one trolling another teams board. Remember, you are just a lying "Just because someone doesn't root for the Panthers, doesn't make them a troll. I have shown nothing but respect while I visit the Huddle" pathetic waste troll. Regardless of your own delusional Interwebz opinion of yourself.

I dont think we troll you guys we stay in the smack talk forum

#68 MCCNASTY

MCCNASTY

Smackalicious

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,578 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 03:21 PM

I dont think we troll you guys we stay in the smack talk forum

Your presence here, regardless of which forum, is trolling.

#69 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 12,567 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 09 December 2012 - 05:24 PM

Don't go to mcdonalds for the next week. There will be tears in your burgers

#70 TNPanther

TNPanther

Jimmie Rustler

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,002 posts
  • LocationKnoxville, TN

Posted 09 December 2012 - 05:47 PM

How'd that feel, Shitbirds? Looked like Turner the Burner was more like Turner the Turd Burger. Sure, we suck ass this season, but at least we get to go home with the satisfaction of seeing Matty Ice melt like the glaciers in the north pole. Have fun going back and crying in your Coke bottle. Get the fug off our field and out of Charlotte...hopefully there isn't too much traffic coming back to ATL such that you have to miss your opening shift at Burger King tomorrow morning.

#71 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 20,243 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 09 December 2012 - 06:03 PM

Nice game dick faces.

Now get on 85 south and take your punk asses back to Atl. You guys are gonna be one and done again.

Woooo! Go Panthers!!

#72 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 20,515 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 09 December 2012 - 06:17 PM

hey falcons fans partake of my nut cheese

#73 MCCNASTY

MCCNASTY

Smackalicious

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,578 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 07:57 PM

hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!! Fugging clowns!!!!! Where yall at??? coward ass falclown trolls!!!!

#74 L-TownCat

L-TownCat

Baptized In The Blood Of Saints

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,081 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 12:02 AM

Although the falcon fags will never see this post because of the pain it would cause, I'll just leave this here.......

Hold ma dick bitches!!!

#75 BlanksKarma

BlanksKarma

Falcons Loser

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,186 posts
  • LocationCincinnati

Posted 10 December 2012 - 12:16 AM

I'm still here and yes the Panthers beat some ass today!! Our entire team looked like they just got off an express flight from Japan, I swear Julio Jones was wearing his pajamas.

Anyway, hell of a game. I think you guys limited Atlanta to just 11 plays in the first half, that has to be some kind of record. Cam looked like he did last season chucking the rock and havong fun.

Oh well, at least we'll get a bye week before one-and-done.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com