Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ron Rivera presser

31 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I got the news on twitter that he was having a presser at 12 was it even worth hearing??? If any real info on the state of the franchise. Leave a comment.

Posted · Report post

1) Martin to go on IR
2) Gotta keep playing
3) Process
4) Rivera sucks

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Third Degree' timestamp='1354556485' post='2029247']
1) Martin to go on IR
2) Gotta keep playing
3) Process
4) Rivera sucks
[/quote]

Are you serious? No falling on his sword and taking responsibility for the horrible losses!!!

Posted · Report post

It must be a weird feeling knowing you are gonna get the pink slip the second the new GM is hired.

Posted · Report post

Are they still "Evaluating" this late in the year?

Posted · Report post

Ron Rivera take responsibilty? lmao Someone did mention Gettis getting more time and pretty much said "Soon"

Posted · Report post

Can we go ahead and give him permission to start looking for work?
6 people like this

Posted · Report post

He wasn't allowed to shop for the groceries yet he was expected to cook a masterpiece. I look at John Fox and his success and I can now really see where our REAL failure is
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='CarolinaVeins' timestamp='1354556872' post='2029258']
Ron Rivera take responsibilty? lmao Someone did mention Gettis getting more time and pretty much said "Soon"
[/quote]
Little bit too late! You know what would be funny? Gettis finally get some rub then just explodes with some monster games opening things up for everyone!!! I would take out a full page add calling for the firing of Rivera! If that happens mark my word.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='ggivensii' timestamp='1354557330' post='2029274']

Little bit too late! You know what would be funny? Gettis finally get some rub then just explodes with some monster games opening things up for everyone!!! I would take out a full page add calling for the firing of Rivera! If that happens mark my word.
[/quote]

I'll proofread it first...Lol
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Same message every week. Blah Blah Blah! ----------- If you don't talk to your players during a game, you can't win. The team has lost faith in him. He needs to go now. Does it really matter who the coach is for the next 4 games?

Posted · Report post

I was just talking with someone earlier at the office on why the hell they kept Gettis on the active roster if he was just going to be inactive every effin week. This coaching staff really makes some strange, yet stupid decisions. I mean, is AE better than Gettis? If so, wtf is Gettis even doing on the team?
1 person likes this