Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FurdTurgason

Homeless man's boot's gone already, man wants "piece of the pie"

180 posts in this topic

Oh PhillyB...you crack me up. Do you actually think I give a poo what anyone thinks of me on a message board? You are pathetic lol

See above Panthro post...

that's one person. now stop using your sympathy food stamps and answer me.

no one called you an ignorant racist so quit trying to bum sympathy off of people when you haven't earned it. and have the decency to reply to the answers i posted to your carefully-constructed numerical spelling-out of the fact that obama is my boy and fug the poor

Oh I did ...

that's one person. now stop using your sympathy food stamps and answer me.

You gonna challenge me to a fight if I don't? Lol

You gonna challenge me to a fight if I don't? Lol

no i'm not really a violent person but i think it's pretty telling that you rolled into this thread balls out calling me the most anti-american poster on this board (wtf does that even mean), lambasting the poor (through anecdotal evidence lol), and calling obama my boy (i voted for gary johnson, dumbass) and now when you're faced with actual responses by individuals who are raising actual points instead of head-nodding and table-slapping and gun-toting like most of the people who agree with you by default, you're backpedaling like mad and refusing to defend your positions.

you don't have to answer because you already have.

no i'm not really a violent person but i think it's pretty telling that you rolled into this thread balls out calling me the most anti-american poster on this board (wtf does that even mean), lambasting the poor (through anecdotal evidence lol), and calling obama my boy (i voted for gary johnson, dumbass) and now when you're faced with actual responses by individuals who are raising actual points instead of head-nodding and table-slapping and gun-toting like most of the people who agree with you by default, you're backpedaling like mad and refusing to defend your positions.

you don't have to answer because you already have.

Gee you and Panthro have put me in my place. What will I ever do now? Thanks sweethearts. My life is in shambles now.

Gee you and Panthro have put me in my place. What will I ever do now? Thanks sweethearts. My life is in shambles now.

"i can't answer your questions without looking like a fool, so i'll distract you with patronizing nicknames and melodramatic bemusings! and now i'll make myself look like a victim by being all sad that someone called me an asshole without actually addressing why someone called me an asshole!"

He called me sweetheart....sounds like another closeted republican.

Melodramatic bemusings. I like that. The other day a bum came up to me wanting money. I asked him why, and he only offered melodramatic bemusings in return.

Or a democrat pedophile that thinks you're underage.

/amidoinitrite