Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Homeless man's boot's gone already, man wants "piece of the pie"

181 posts in this topic

Posted

PhillyB... Why do you constantly post poo about "those good ole boys protecting that Constitution" crap? You just posted that because someone fought for your right to do what you just did.

Posted

PhillyB... Why do you constantly post poo about "those good ole boys protecting that Constitution" crap? You just posted that because someone fought for your right to do what you just did.

i never said anything about good ol boys protecting the constitution.

i have said things about good ol' boy arguments about the constitution.

there's an enormous difference and you should realize it before pointing the indignant "soldiers died so you could disrespect them" gun at me

Posted

Fist bump man. We are both American, and should treat each other as such.

Posted

also:

So bottom line is we agree to disagree. But you have been awakened? I seriously don't understand your "all high and mighty better than you" approach

any high and mighty tone i have was predicated by you barging into the room flapping your red-white-and-blue-striped dick around calling me an obama lover, an OWS member, and the most hippie anti-american poster on the board, all of which, from your stated cultural backgrounds, are the worst insults ever to level at another person (except maybe gay, i'll give you credit for leaving that one out.) when you start out the discussion like that you don't really have much of a case to backpedal and act all hurt that someone would actually use words to hurt your feelings when really we were just agreeing to disagree all along

Posted

PhillyB is officially drunk... Just like me. Except I can't get loans and grants.

Posted

Fist bump man. We are both American, and should treat each other as such.

but you said i'm the most anti-american poster on this message board and that i'm a hippie and an obama buddy (both of which are clandestine communists out to take our guns) so why would you want to fist bump me?

i mean i'm perfectly ok with a fist bump but i don't want you to feel like you're having to ascribe proper patriotic american citizen status to a Lesser for my sake or anything. after all the soldiers died so i could say my poisonous treason about the stars and stripes

PhillyB is officially drunk... Just like me. Except I can't get loans and grants.

i haven't had anything to drink. and what is this loans and grants noise?

Posted

Can't remember ... Some poo about archeology or some poo. Can't remember. I am seriously trolling you man. Get with it.

Posted

I have seriously pissed off the most intelligent poster to ever set foot on the Huddle. My job is done. And a redneck did it .

Posted

Can't remember ... Some poo about archeology or some poo. Can't remember. I am seriously trolling you man. Get with it.

ohhh so now you've been trolling this whole time, ok haha i get it, damn you poe

btw i don't have loans or grants, i work 60-70 hours a week to pay my tuition

Posted

Well that's the damn truth man. Pertaining to that subject... Just consider me a fuging Carhartt loving, Justin roper boot wearing, Skoal dipping version of Venom. If you know anything about Appalachia we don't "take too kindly to the gubment control"

i have two of the same types boots. My trucks bigger. And I'm a better shot with a gun.

But am a Liberal

Not impressed

Posted

ohhh so now you've been trolling this whole time, ok haha i get it, damn you poe

btw i don't have loans or grants, i work 60-70 hours a week to pay my tuition

Lol as a bartender that helps people with their addictions right?

Posted

Lol as a bartender that helps people with their addictions right?

do you really want to start this argument?