nice comeback, ***** breath :lol:

#33 FurdTurgason

FurdTurgason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 954 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 04:22 PM

nice comeback, ***** breath :lol:

Your big fat stinkin' mammy and all the corns on her feet, too!

#34 Django 2 Chainz

Django 2 Chainz

Killer

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 427 posts
  • LocationHustlin' in the streets

Posted 03 December 2012 - 06:19 PM

Nevermind; not worth it at all. Would rather have sex with a woodchipper.

#35 KaseKlosed

KaseKlosed

@CMackMost

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,005 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 07:37 PM

wanna see how classless a society is? just see how they treat their homeless.....some of yall need a wake up call...we are all one family...for all we know he could be a VET, and ex fireman....someone who tried but failed and maybe didnt have the love they needed...maybe even born into homelessness as many children are then sent to abusive homes and shelters...wake up people....these are humans too

#36 Panthro

Panthro

Bunned

• Moderators
  • 22,229 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 07:39 PM

That's just the Huddle Republicans MO

#37 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,680 posts
  • LocationGreensboro

Posted 03 December 2012 - 07:42 PM

for all we know he could be a VET

according to the story he is a vet. interesting that in a culture of hysterical hyper-celebration of the military, all you have to do is be homeless and your vet status flies right out the fugin window

#38 gospodin shuttlesworth

gospodin shuttlesworth

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,607 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 07:46 PM

tbqh being a vet doesn't really make you more deserving of help than anyone else

#39 FurdTurgason

FurdTurgason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 954 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 08:07 PM

wanna see how classless a society is? just see how they treat their homeless.....some of yall need a wake up call...we are all one family...for all we know he could be a VET, and ex fireman....someone who tried but failed and maybe didnt have the love they needed...maybe even born into homelessness as many children are then sent to abusive homes and shelters...wake up people....these are humans too

Booze and drugs do not help them, though. And to these people, money = booze and drugs. A nice pair of boots = money = booze and drugs.

I don't know what the solution is, but I know what it isn't, and I also know that if I give him five bucks today, he expects five bucks from the next person. And then it becomes dangerous. Don't believe me? Ask the people who work with the homeless.

#40 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 17,069 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 04 December 2012 - 08:25 AM

Homeless by choice?

Actually yes....read the last line of the article.

"We love our brother very much," Kirk Hillman told the Daily News. "Our door is always open to him, but this is a lifestyle he's chosen."

The guy has options, but choses to live on the street.

There are many people (and families) that are on the streets because they have no other options. If they are willing to work to improve their situation, I am all for helping them get back on their feet.

However, you do have to understand that there are people who live this way because they chose to.

#41 Inimicus

Inimicus

Life is better in a kayak

• HUDDLER
  • 5,962 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 08:36 AM

"We love our brother very much," Kirk Hillman told the Daily News. "Our door is always open to him, but this is a lifestyle he's chosen."

Right. The two lines I quoted in my post.

The point was not to clarify whether of not the gentleman was homeless by choice. Rather, g5 said "There is a reason he's in the situation he's in." in the preceding post and I was commenting on that.

#42 Panthers_Lover

Panthers_Lover

• HUDDLER
  • 4,014 posts
  • LocationSpartanburg, SC

Posted 04 December 2012 - 01:59 PM

There are many people (and families) that are on the streets because they have no other options. If they are willing to work to improve their situation, I am all for helping them get back on their feet.

However, you do have to understand that there are people who live this way because they chose to.

Maybe his family abuses him ... they certainly aren't going to tell the media that. Maybe there's a reason he doesn't go live with them.

#43 Inimicus

Inimicus

Life is better in a kayak

• HUDDLER
  • 5,962 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 03:14 PM

Maybe his family abuses him ... they certainly aren't going to tell the media that. Maybe there's a reason he doesn't go live with them.

Maybe they wont let him give blowjobs in the living room to support his crack habit.

#44 Iceberg Slim

Iceberg Slim

Keep it 100

• HUDDLER
  • 2,087 posts
  • Locationwhatcha worried about it for

Posted 04 December 2012 - 03:33 PM

FWIW He is not homeless, he has an apartment in the Bronx.

#45 Niner National

Niner National

• HUDDLER
  • 3,232 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 03:46 PM

i know this is difficult for you, but many homeless people aren't junkies and alcoholics.

They are not, but many DO have mental illnesses. Out of their control, but it doesn't change the fact that any 'help' you give is likely to be squandered.

My girlfriend's sister is a psychiatrist that deals with homeless people regularly. She said about 8/10 homeless people she encounters has some sort of moderate to severe mental illness that prevents them from making responsible decisions with regularity or holding a job.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.