180 replies to this topic

#121 PhillyB

PhillyB

hari kari for amari

• ALL-PRO
  • 21,698 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 05 December 2012 - 08:22 PM

anything I post about pro gun rights or anything associated with my Appalachian culture gets met with strong rejection from you.

i am pro gun rights and the only thing you've posted associated with your Appalachian culture is "ya'll with your baseball bats are gonna be sorry when the UN collects your guns, this here is appalachia and you ain't takin mine"

honestly how do i respond to that

#122 YourMomsLover

YourMomsLover

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,876 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 08:24 PM

Another experience I've had with said homeless peeps.

There is an old Ramada Inn in Swannanoa NC that has been converted to house homeless people. We ate at the Zaxbys directly adjoined to that parking lot. Well the homeless guys were all out at the picnic tables in front of the hotel playing cards, and having a grand time conversing with one another.

As I left Zaxbys, I went over and ask if anyone would want to make 100 bucks to help is lift an outdoor unit upon an 8 foot platform built for our unit. They all declined. "Nah man were good thanks though". Was the response I got. At least they said thanks right?

#123 YourMomsLover

YourMomsLover

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,876 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 08:28 PM

i am pro gun rights and the only thing you've posted associated with your Appalachian culture is "ya'll with your baseball bats are gonna be sorry when the UN collects your guns, this here is appalachia and you ain't takin mine"

honestly how do i respond to that

Well that's the damn truth man. Pertaining to that subject... Just consider me a fuging Carhartt loving, Justin roper boot wearing, Skoal dipping version of Venom. If you know anything about Appalachia we don't "take too kindly to the gubment control"

#124 PhillyB

PhillyB

hari kari for amari

• ALL-PRO
  • 21,698 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 08:38 PM

Well that's the damn truth man. Pertaining to that subject... Just consider me a fuging Carhartt loving, Justin roper boot wearing, Skoal dipping version of Venom. If you know anything about Appalachia we don't "take too kindly to the gubment control"

that's nice and self-actualizing and all but it doesn't take away from the fact that you just complained about homeless people spending money on booze and cigarettes don't deserve our help because they spend money on booze and cigarettes and then you bragged about giving them booze and cigarettes to make the problem even worse

if you don't see a conflict here there's nothing anyone can do for you

#125 YourMomsLover

YourMomsLover

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,876 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 08:40 PM

uh i did i responded to them point by point and then your reply was PANTHRO CALLED ME AN ASS SO I WONT RESPOND WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO FIGHT ME ABOUT IT

ps how am i a 'fuging hippie'

Your posts and logic just come off to me as "hippie like". I hear this poo all the time man. I live 3 miles outside of the Asheville city limits. Asheville is the east coast version of San Fran. Enormously liberal. I also work all over WNC in rural areas and I hear both sides of the issue. I side with the "redneck, I love my country and constitutional rights" side because that how I have been brought up. Don't like it ignore me.

#126 YourMomsLover

YourMomsLover

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,876 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 08:42 PM

that's nice and self-actualizing and all but it doesn't take away from the fact that you just complained about homeless people spending money on booze and cigarettes don't deserve our help because they spend money on booze and cigarettes and then you bragged about giving them booze and cigarettes to make the problem even worse

if you don't see a conflict here there's nothing anyone can do for you

Ok dude. Go perform Shino Kata and relax.

#127 FurdTurgason

FurdTurgason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 954 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 08:43 PM

You guys are like the sequel to g5jamz and cookinwithgas.

#128 PhillyB

PhillyB

hari kari for amari

• ALL-PRO
  • 21,698 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 08:48 PM

Your posts and logic just come off to me as "hippie like". I hear this poo all the time man. I live 3 miles outside of the Asheville city limits. Asheville is the east coast version of San Fran. Enormously liberal. I also work all over WNC in rural areas and I hear both sides of the issue. I side with the "redneck, I love my country and constitutional rights" side because that how I have been brought up. Don't like it ignore me.

lol so if it doesn't side with your admittedly redneck perspective on things like the constitution it's "hippie like" by default?

we can't even have a conversation about this because you refuse to discuss anything in terms that weren't handed down to you by good ol' boys and your great grand pappy and all them good ol warm-blooded 'murricans that love their country.

sorry YML but until you break out of that information base (or lack thereof) and start discussing these sorts of issues in terms other that "liberal hippies" and "WELL I LOVE THE CONSTITUTION" there will never be any common ground or conclusion reached

#129 PhillyB

PhillyB

hari kari for amari

• ALL-PRO
  • 21,698 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 08:51 PM

fwiw i grew up in an arch-conservative family with grand pappys and good ol' boys instilling me old tyme values and other stuff that those darned LIEberals are trying to take away and give to the homeless jewish black gays instead, i joined the military, went to college, was involved heavily in college republicans, now-embarassing blog posts expounding on my incredibly conservative "appalachian redneck skoal justin boots" ideology, etc. so it's not like i'm just some up-north silk wearin' high-falutin' liberal down here with the gub'ment trying to take over everything america used to be. i was exactly like you YML, down to a tee.

then i woke the fug up.

#130 PhillyB

PhillyB

hari kari for amari

• ALL-PRO
  • 21,698 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 08:53 PM

lesson number one: "i love my country" is not a side or a position on any issue

#131 YourMomsLover

YourMomsLover

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,876 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 09:16 PM

fwiw i grew up in an arch-conservative family with grand pappys and good ol' boys instilling me old tyme values and other stuff that those darned LIEberals are trying to take away and give to the homeless jewish black gays instead, i joined the military, went to college, was involved heavily in college republicans, now-embarassing blog posts expounding on my incredibly conservative "appalachian redneck skoal justin boots" ideology, etc. so it's not like i'm just some up-north silk wearin' high-falutin' liberal down here with the gub'ment trying to take over everything america used to be. i was exactly like you YML, down to a tee.

then i woke the fug up.

So bottom line is we agree to disagree. But you have been awakened? I seriously don't understand your "all high and mighty better than you " approach. Let me let you in on something. Your arch conservative family members aren't anything compared to my family's.

I bet you call your papaw "grandpaw"
I bet you call taters potatoes.

Just saying man. I'm making assumptions about your heritage and culture...just like you and Panthro assume Im racist. Man half my family is black. Need I post pics of us?

#132 YourMomsLover

YourMomsLover

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,876 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 09:17 PM

then i woke the fug up.

So bottom line is we agree to disagree. But you have been awakened? I seriously don't understand your "all high and mighty better than you " approach. Let me let you in on something. Your arch conservative family members aren't anything compared to my family's.

I bet you call your papaw "grandpaw"
I bet you call taters potatoes.

Just saying man. I'm making assumptions about your heritage and culture...just like you and Panthro assume Im racist. Man half my family is black. Need I post pics of us?

#133 YourMomsLover

YourMomsLover

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,876 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 09:29 PM

PhillyB... Why do you constantly post poo about "those good ole boys protecting that Constitution" crap? You just posted that because someone fought for your right to do what you just did.

#134 PhillyB

PhillyB

hari kari for amari

• ALL-PRO
  • 21,698 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 09:37 PM

PhillyB... Why do you constantly post poo about "those good ole boys protecting that Constitution" crap? You just posted that because someone fought for your right to do what you just did.

i never said anything about good ol boys protecting the constitution.

i have said things about good ol' boy arguments about the constitution.

there's an enormous difference and you should realize it before pointing the indignant "soldiers died so you could disrespect them" gun at me

#135 YourMomsLover

YourMomsLover

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,876 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 09:41 PM

Fist bump man. We are both American, and should treat each other as such.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com