Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Larry Fitzgerald?

36 posts in this topic

Posted

Beason is having a tough time getting over the injury bug but will be back wrecking shop. Dwill needs to take a pay cut or get on the block because his talents don't complement the scheme that chud is running but could be serviceable in a new coaching scheme. I'm sure there is a sleeper pick at wr. We have young talent...Joe Adams got his development cut short by rr. Gettis, still don't know what is up with this guy. Let's get a DT or safety...hell move gamble to safety and get the best cb in the draft. Put him in the fire, Norman is doing well!!

Although Norman has played well AT TIMES he was embarrassed against the chiefs and it isn't the first time he has been. Too many times you see his assignment wide open.

Posted

And we would afford him how?

Posted

I don't think Fitz will take a chance with a team with a losing record. He is looking to win, the only place he could end up in the south is NO.

the good news is there is no way they could ever fit him under cap.

Posted

Give them a 2nd rounder the next two years. Draft your DT in the first round this year. We're instantly in the playoffs. I think Arizona would do it.

Crystal Meth is a horrible drug.

Posted

I would send them Smitty, Deangelo, and Gross for Fitz

Posted

Although Norman has played well AT TIMES he was embarrassed against the chiefs and it isn't the first time he has been. Too many times you see his assignment wide open.

That's playcalling and the scheme.

Posted

This topic comes up on an annual basis, but it has pretty much zero chance of ever really happening.

Posted

I would send them Smitty, Deangelo, and Gross for Fitz

If we gave them smitty we are back to square one they can have lafell

Posted

And we would afford him how?

By tricking them to take our overpaid players. We suck so our picks are gold

Posted

Growing pains rather he make his mistakes now when the season is gone...would love to see him a little more aggressive but he is better than. Most cb drafted higher.

Posted

Id rather get free agent greg jennings. Hed cost less.

Posted

I would love to have him but we cant afford him and I doubt the Cards are going to let the face of their franchise walk out the door.