Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Larry Fitzgerald?

36 posts in this topic

Posted

This topic comes up on an annual basis, but it has pretty much zero chance of ever really happening.

I agree with this BUT we have a new GM coming and you know he's going to want to shake things up in this organization so why the hell not and go for Larry Fitz.

He's already going to have and fix our cap that Hurney the Dumbshit messed up.

And besides arizona has no QB we have CAM

Posted

Yeah, he wants to go to a winner...Not sure he would go to a team with a worse record than what he has now.

Posted

Yea right

Posted

Growing pains rather he make his mistakes now when the season is gone...would love to see him a little more aggressive but he is better than. Most cb drafted higher.

And that's completely understandable. I don't expect him to be a shutdown corner right now. That being said you can't ignore that most passes completed tend to be on his side. How much of that is scheme? How much of that is nakuwhatever? Idk those answers. I have faith that he will be great in time.

Posted

Maybe a 3rd rounder

Posted

he'll probably go to the Redskins and win super bowls with RG3. If I was JR I would say: "I want Fitz paired with Newton, no matter what it takes, get it done."

Posted

Id be willing to give them Jimmy, that is my limit.

Posted

Fug yeah.

I'd give them a 1st, 3rd (maybe 2nd) and like fuggin...fuggin. Jon Beason or Dwill

1 person likes this

Posted

if he's free sure

Posted

I am still pissed THE FUG OFF that we passed on two chances to get Brandon Marshall.

Posted

And that's completely understandable. I don't expect him to be a shutdown corner right now. That being said you can't ignore that most passes completed tend to be on his side. How much of that is scheme? How much of that is nakuwhatever? Idk those answers. I have faith that he will be great in time.

Same here

Posted

what about Titus Young? some what of a head case, but something about those cali WRs(talented but crazy mf). the Lions will let him walk after the season maybe.