Photo
- - - - -

Anybody on here rent property?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
30 replies to this topic

#25 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 04 December 2012 - 10:43 PM

scp if you need some names, leads for good prop mgt holla.

got one buddy who has lots of rentals the dude, while rolling somewhat, is ALWAYS fixing this or doing that or what have you.

im a set it and forget kinda investor. pay someone to do it for you and be the firewall you need.

totally a renters market in Charlotte area. oh and if congress gets rid of the mortgage interest deduction..oh man. look out.

#26 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

HUDDLER

Posted 05 December 2012 - 10:58 AM

got one buddy who has lots of rentals the dude, while rolling somewhat, is ALWAYS fixing this or doing that or what have you.

im a set it and forget kinda investor. pay someone to do it for you and be the firewall you need.

totally a renters market in Charlotte area. oh and if congress gets rid of the mortgage interest deduction..oh man. look out.

Thanks, might take you up on that.

#27 catfang

catfang

HUDDLER

Posted 05 December 2012 - 11:02 AM

The area where my house is located, the rental market was tight, according to my agent. Maybe it was my price range or something. SCP, I'm talking Steele Creek area, just north of you across the state line.

#28 SCP

SCP

HUDDLER

Posted 05 December 2012 - 11:38 AM

People on my street are getting some pretty high rental rates. I couldn't believe it when talking to some of the property owners.

#29 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

Administrators

Posted 05 December 2012 - 11:51 AM

People on my street are getting some pretty high rental rates. I couldn't believe it when talking to some of the property owners.

Seems for a multitude of reasons people will rent for more money than a house payment would be.

#30 SCP

SCP

HUDDLER

Posted 05 December 2012 - 12:02 PM

Seems for a multitude of reasons people will rent for more money than a house payment would be.

Yep. I never looked into it until this week. Some people are making $500-$600 more than their mortgage payment each month. In one case even more than that.

#31 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

HUDDLER

Posted 05 December 2012 - 09:42 PM

if you can get 500 more and have ANY amount of unsecured debt, use that to pay that junk off muy pronto. if you don't, take half and sock it away in savings and the other in a safe index fund.