Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

For those of you wanting to cut Josh Norman...

86 posts in this topic

Posted

Norman is the best cb not on IR right now.

1 person likes this

Posted

Hate that rule in the NFL. Should get points on those plays.

Posted

i say cut Norman and trade Cam with a first and third to the Jets for The Golden Calf of Bristol and Revis and might as well take Antonio Cromartie bc he can play WR and CB. Superbowl Champs!

Posted

so when do we trade him for 3 1st round picks?

Posted

who the hell said that? i want to test out these new neg rep to smack hijinks

1 person likes this

Posted

PFF, for what it's worth, has him at 184 out of the 200 guys who have taken a snap at cb this season. So, they (fwiw) do not think he stacks up well to just about anyone.

I do not advocating cutting him but there is a ton of room for improvement there.

Posted

I don't think he's been all that good this season and think Captain and Thomas have looked better. Whether through play calling or technique, all he's done for most of the year is play way too far off the ball then tackle someone after the catch.

I also know he's a late round rookie from a small school and who's been tossed into the fire and don't want him cut.

Posted

I m not going to go as far as some of u and slurp norman but, hes been serviceable. Thats about all i can say, with more time he should be good. He's a good tackler,havent seen him make many plays on the ball but hes around it more times than not. Dont want to cut him but glad hes on our team.

Posted

PFF, for what it's worth, has him at 184 out of the 200 guys who have taken a snap at cb this season. So, they (fwiw) do not think he stacks up well to just about anyone.

I do not advocating cutting him but there is a ton of room for improvement there.

Ouch

Posted

Stopping the run and effective pass rush doesn't help corners at all.

Posted

Who ever said to cut him? He is a first year player that was thrown into a starting role

1 person likes this

Posted

He has really stepped up, one thing I hate is that he talks a lot of poo, always yapping on the field and doesn't produce enough to be allowed to do that. He has to learn to keep his mouth shut until he's ready and than I can care less how much poo he talks. All in all he has a bright future though