Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eazy-E

Game #16 Bobcats vs Trail Blazers

164 posts in this topic

What a joke.

horrible loss. Learning experience though. These young guys aren't used to having such a big league. Got a little careless. Can't do that in the NBA and expect to win. They'll learn from it.

Frustrating loss. I put it more on us than Portland. I think Portland played great, aggressive trapping defense at the end of the 4th but we mentally thought we had it in the bag.

he didnt call the bank shot

This wasn't even bad coaching, it was the fact that we stopped playing. We called three time outs during the Blazers 23 to 5 run. All you can do is learn from this loss.

We have to look at a team like OKC who will finish you once they get up by 15.

It's all good, it's a learning process.

it is time for Cho to package Mullens and someone else (possibly Hendo) for a PF/C that can box out and rebound..

it is time for Cho to package Mullens and someone else (possibly Hendo) for a PF/C that can box out and rebound..

this times a million. Aldrisge killed us on the boards. if we rebound down the stretch then we win. I like Haywood/biyombo but the 4 position is lacking.

Boozer for Hendo/Mullens/Diop

Millsap for Hendo/Diop

Derrick Williams for Mullens/Reggie Williams

L.Aldridge for Hendo/Mullens/Diop

D.Blair for Mullens

Something needs to happen.... shoot at least Tyrus can box out and get a rebound

fuging sucks the Bobcats caught Panther-itis

1 person likes this

Cats would have won this game if Dunlap did not decide to put Mullens back into the game. At least 8 of Portland's points in the last few minutes of the 4th quarter came courtesy of Mullens playing like a scrub. He managed to make Aldridge look like a great rebounder.

There's the Bobcats we know and love!

Boozer for Hendo/Mullens/Diop

Millsap for Hendo/Diop

Derrick Williams for Mullens/Reggie Williams

L.Aldridge for Hendo/Mullens/Diop

D.Blair for Mullens

Something needs to happen.... shoot at least Tyrus can box out and get a rebound

I wish it was that easy. But LA for three scrubs: Hendo, Mullens, and Diop? Lol more like MKG Biyombo, and a pick