Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nctarheel0619

Who would you choose for the next 5 years? Russel Wilson, Cam Newton, Andrew Luck, or Ed from Good Burger Aka Bob Griffin

191 posts in this topic

Cam will develop into a better all around QB than any of those other guys. Can move around like RG3 and throw like Luck.

Hopefully he does.

Luck and RG3 has been so impressive this season. Hard for me to pick against one of those 2 rookies, BUT, compare Cam's rookie season to theirs. I still dont think I would trade Cam for any of these guys.

For sure not Luck. He did not like us, he liked Stanford better. I can´t stand his face no more since then.

I go with Cam, he ignited a fire, hope, enthusiasm that September day 2011 in Arizona, and better days will come. GO CAM, GO PANTHERS!

For sure not Luck. He did not like us, he liked Stanford better. I can´t stand his face no more since then.

Take a look around....

was he right?

In this order

Luck

Cam

RGIII

Wilson

Take a look around....

was he right?

No, because we are the Panthers!!! Queen City, beautiful Carolina, southern hospitality... ;-)

From an objective prospective, well... ;-)

Again, Andy Dalton is better than everybody on that list, other than Cam.

Right now

RG3

Luck

Wilson

Dalton

Cam

Off Potential

Cam

Rg3

Luck

Wilson

Dalton

I would chose Cam Newton! Granted, Luck and RG III both look good and have played well. But there is more to the comparison in my opinion. In my opinion: both the Colts, especially the Colts, and Redskins have established foundations. By foundations, I mean upper management above the HC. Thats where the house is built from, you start at the top and build down to the players. We need the right General Manager. That decision and that decision alone will make or break our team.

I've been stressing that all year. We really do need to focus on bringing in a high quality free agent if we are going to really turn the page!

I'm eager to see who we sign this offseason, before we do anything about Rivera and his crew.

LOL I never thought about the Good Burger resemblance.

Cam. If we get the right coaches to pair with him, the sky is the limit.