Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nctarheel0619

Who would you choose for the next 5 years? Russel Wilson, Cam Newton, Andrew Luck, or Ed from Good Burger Aka Bob Griffin

191 posts in this topic

yeah imagine if any of those teams outside of the panthers had a quarterback who would be responsible for 35 TDs as a rookie.

there's your answer.

Luck, he has the best pocket presence and pocket mobility. Eyes down field, two hands on the ball when sliding to avoid defenders. Really love that two handed ball security. Cam sucks at moving IN THE POCKET and holds the ball low. For him its statue or total bail out.

Right now

RG3

Luck

Wilson

Dalton

Cam

Why dead last? Just curious.

Why dead last? Just curious.

he's one of those guys whose entire argument against cam is that he "doesn't win games"

I don't like the question because it is what it is. Questions like this serve no positive purpose on a team message board. That being said, I think that Cam has the highest upside of any QB today. He seems to be learning and developing. I don't see him pressing as much as he did earlier in the year. It may be as simple as he is just learning to have fun again (even amidst the losing). Regardless, he is making better decisions as of late, so his turnovers have markedly decreased. Anyway, his accuracy issues are the only real thing holding him back. He can probably fix some of that with better mechanics. In any event, he is not going to be perfect and really doesn't need to be to help the Panthers become champions. Cam's combination of size, strength and athleticism are unparalleled at his position. Once his decision making and experience wed with his size, strength and athleticism, he will be the apex predator on the offensive side of the ball in the NFL. With proper coaching and adequate talent surrounding him, Cam will make the Panthers a threat to go all the way for many years to come.

1 person likes this

he's one of those guys whose entire argument against cam is that he "doesn't win games"

Yeah it's always good when our own fans throw out the teams win loss record the past two seasons as an attempted validation of why our quarterback is mediocre. He celebrates first downs, oh the humanity!

dan marino is a good example you cant do it by yoursrlf cam needs fugking help.

and i would still take dan over anybody even though he didnt win a superbowl

For sure not Luck. He did not like us, he liked Stanford better. I can´t stand his face no more since then.

I go with Cam, he ignited a fire, hope, enthusiasm that September day 2011 in Arizona, and better days will come. GO CAM, GO PANTHERS!

Was it reported he didn't like us? I always thought he wanted to graduate from Stanford. I would have at least.