Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who would you choose for the next 5 years? Russel Wilson, Cam Newton, Andrew Luck, or Ed from Good Burger Aka Bob Griffin

191 posts in this topic

Posted

Cam. He's yet to give me a reason to want one of the other equally talented QBs. All four will do well in the NFL.

Posted

Cam

Posted

PS- Fug all the others!

Posted

Doesn't matter. We have our quarterback.

Posted

That's basically what you said. You would take "our" QB dude. That's the same concept. Delhomme was "our" QB at the time.

First off, read what you're saying. Just read it dude. Think, marinate on it for a minute. You're asking a question with these QB's first.

Luck, Wilson, Griffin III, Newton. All of who have not played much and we don't know what will happen in the next 5 years.

Then you change things and select Brady, Manning, Delhomme...serioulsy? Are you serious right now? TOTALLY DIFFERENT SITUATIONS!! My god man...

Posted

First off, read what you're saying. Just read it dude. Think, marinate on it for a minute. You're asking a question with these QB's first.

Luck, Wilson, Griffin III, Newton. All of who have not played much and we don't know what will happen in the next 5 years.

Then you change things and select Brady, Manning, Delhomme...serioulsy? Are you serious right now? TOTALLY DIFFERENT SITUATIONS!! My god man...

I know. But you were saying "our" QB. I was just stating. I'm done arguing because its useless either way. Enjoy your evening, sir.

Posted

Luck, followed by Cam.

Posted

Cam! Reason cam!

Posted

Cam, that is all.

Posted

Cam, that is all.

Posted

I would have to see the others in a Ron/chud offense. By the way the redskins run the option like its suppose to be ran. Can you imagine Cam, Stew,Dwill,and Tolbert in the pistol

Posted

Newton > Luck > Wilson > RGIII

Newton is the best qb listed, period. He has the best deep ball, he is the best runner, he is the most complete qb, however Luck is awfully close.