Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please tell me I am not the only person who thinks Rihanna is ugly and has shitty "songs"

68 posts in this topic

Posted

1.You can't join ILLUMINATI unless you already make a lot of money like actors/pop,rock,rap stars/pro athletes/business entreprenuer's.

2.If you make millions already then you can join.

3.You can't get out of the ILLUMINATI it's a code,and if you try to get out they will tear you down through the media/news then you will die soon after.

Just look at the videos on youtube it is some pretty deep scary stuff.

Rihanna looks like a tranny I agree,but she also reps ILLUMINATI,if you know about ILLUMINATI you know that if you are in it you will gain Money/Power,so Rihanna will get the fame and fortune because thats what comes with the ILLUMINATI,thats why she is always considered the sexiest woman alive.

I suggest you to look at the Rihanna ILLUMINATI videos on youtube it will explain everything.

*She also has a ILLUMINATI tattoo on her chest area.

If you already have to be rich and famous to join, then how can you say she gets fame and fortune from joining it?

2 people like this

Posted

She's not too bad to look at.

Posted

wish them hot chicks would get off of pinterest and start posting on message boards

1 person likes this

Posted

If you already have to be rich and famous to join, then how can you say she gets fame and fortune from joining it?

When Rihanna first came out she wasn't as popular as she is now.When she joined ILLUMINATI with JayZ/Beyonce she started to blow up.

You can be a millionaire,but joining the ILLUMINATI can make you a multi millianaire.

Posted

When Rihanna first came out she wasn't as popular as she is now.When she joined ILLUMINATI with JayZ/Beyonce she started to blow up.

You can be a millionaire,but joining the ILLUMINATI can make you a multi millianaire.

So you believe joining a group makes millions of people not involved in the group listen to her music?

Posted

lol Pinterest.

Rhinoa is so 3 years ago

Posted

So you believe joining a group makes millions of people not involved in the group listen to her music?

What?

Just look at the ILLUMINATI videos on youtube,it will explain how the ILLUMINATI works.

Posted

What?

Just look at the ILLUMINATI videos on youtube,it will explain how the ILLUMINATI works.

You said she blew up when she joined. That implies that joining the group somehow made millions more fans listen to her. I don't need to watch a video. I'm simply pointing out that doesn't make sense.

Posted

I want to fug the living poo out of rihanna. There's something about her. She has a pretty face. Her forehead is a bit bothersome but I'm not going to be seeing that part of her much if I'm screwing her. Her butt is great, good size boobies, nice packaged body. Her songs are meh. It gets drunk chicks to dance around with you and maybe grope you or vice versa so I don't mind.

Posted

Hated pretty much everything Rihanna has done, but if you haven't seen her perform "Stay" from SNL this year, you should check it out. She's actually singing, and doing it pretty well.

Posted

She's hot but her music does suck in general. Like most mainstream pop.

Posted

Love everything about her including her music.