Photo
- - - - -

Please tell me I am not the only person who thinks Rihanna is ugly and has shitty "songs"

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#46 Scrumtrilescent

Scrumtrilescent

I aim to misbehave.

• Administrators
  • 8,635 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 02:10 PM

lol @ Illuminati.

#47 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,000 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 02:48 PM

lol @ Illuminati.

youtube wouldn't lie.

#48 Irv

Irv

Winner Best New Huddler

• HUDDLER
  • 3,512 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 03:02 PM

Rihanna looks like a tranny I agree,but she also reps ILLUMINATI,if you know about ILLUMINATI you know that if you are in it you will gain Money/Power,so Rihanna will get the fame and fortune because thats what comes with the ILLUMINATI,thats why she is always considered the sexiest woman alive.

I suggest you to look at the Rihanna ILLUMINATI videos on youtube it will explain everything.

*She also has a ILLUMINATI tattoo on her chest area.

I want to join this ILLUMINATI group, how do I sign up? I hope it doesn't cost a lot.

www.ITANIMULLI.com

you'll poo bricks

1.You can't join ILLUMINATI unless you already make a lot of money like actors/pop,rock,rap stars/pro athletes/business entreprenuer's.
2.If you make millions already then you can join.
3.You can't get out of the ILLUMINATI it's a code,and if you try to get out they will tear you down through the media/news then you will die soon after.

Just look at the videos on youtube it is some pretty deep scary stuff.

When Rihanna first came out she wasn't as popular as she is now.When she joined ILLUMINATI with JayZ/Beyonce she started to blow up.

You can be a millionaire,but joining the ILLUMINATI can make you a multi millianaire.

What?

Just look at the ILLUMINATI videos on youtube,it will explain how the ILLUMINATI works.

Posted Image

#49 Scrumtrilescent

Scrumtrilescent

I aim to misbehave.

• Administrators
  • 8,635 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 03:02 PM

Illuminatiz controls everything. Except Elmer the 16 year old who has it all figured out and posts it on the ultra secure Youtube.

#50 chef17

chef17

Senior Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 3,503 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 07:11 PM

Yes that's exactly what i'm saying,and it doesn't make sense to you because you don't understand what ILLUMINATI is,until you do some research on ILLUMINATI you will never know how it works.It's like taking a test if you don't study you will fail.

I don't need to understand what is it. They can't force people to like her music. It's that simple.

#51 Panthers Nation

Panthers Nation

Swaggin on ducks on a daily basis.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 853 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 07:25 PM

I don't need to understand what is it. They can't force people to like her music. It's that simple.

Who said they are forcing people to listen to her music?

Fans will listen to what they like,and it's obvious a lot of fans like Rihanna's music.Like I said she wasn't this popular when she first came out then when she joined JayZ and the Illuminati she started to blow up.

You can say the same about Nicki Minaj she was a rapper but didn't get known till she joined Lil Wayne he's also Illuminati.

Lebron James is with Illuminati he won the championship last year,you get success when you join the Illuminati.Now Lebron is voted the athlete of the year for SI,he is now considered the best athlete in all of sports.

#52 chef17

chef17

Senior Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 3,503 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 07:36 PM

Who said they are forcing people to listen to her music?

Umm you did

You said she blew up when she joined. That implies that joining the group somehow made millions more fans listen to her. I don't need to watch a video. I'm simply pointing out that doesn't make sense.

Yes that's exactly what i'm saying,and it doesn't make sense to you because you don't understand what ILLUMINATI is,until you do some research on ILLUMINATI you will never know how it works.It's like taking a test if you don't study you will fail.

Fans will listen to what they like,and it's obvious a lot of fans like Rihanna's music.Like I said she wasn't this popular when she first came out then when she joined JayZ and the Illuminati she started to blow up.

You can say the same about Nicki Minaj she was a rapper but didn't get known till she joined Lil Wayne he's also Illuminati.

Lebron James is with Illuminati he won the championship last year,you get success when you join the Illuminati.Now Lebron is voted the athlete of the year for SI,he is now considered the best athlete in all of sports.

You just proved my point. Fans listen to her because they like her music. Them liking her music isn't because she is in some group that they have nothing to do with. And of course she is more popular now. That's how music works, artists tend to get more popular over time as they put out more music.

#53 Panthers Nation

Panthers Nation

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 853 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 07:45 PM

Umm you did

You just proved my point. Fans listen to her because they like her music. Them liking her music isn't because she is in some group that they have nothing to do with. And of course she is more popular now. That's how music works, artists tend to get more popular over time as they put out more music.

No all artist don't get more popular over time with their music look at 50 cent/Soulja Boy as examples they came into the rap scene and they were popular after a couple of years they both fell off the music scene.Neither are with Illuminati,you take a guy like JayZ he has been hot his entire career,you can say the same for Lil Wayne both are with the Illuminati.

#54 chef17

chef17

Senior Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 3,503 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 07:50 PM

No all artist don't get more popular over time with their music look at 50 cent/Soulja Boy as examples they came into the rap scene and they were popular after a couple of years they both fell off the music scene.Neither are with Illuminati,you take a guy like JayZ he has been hot his entire career,you can say the same for Lil Wayne both are with the Illuminati.

I didn't say all artists.

#55 Panthers Nation

Panthers Nation

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 853 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 08:00 PM

I didn't say all artists.

Ok but do you get my point?

I don't know if you listen to rap music but if you do look at who are the top record labels that make the most money you look at YMCMB/Roc Nation/MMG.

The leaders of those 3 record labels are Birdman-Lil Wayne/JayZ/Rick Ross,all three are with the Illuminati,as I said earlier you gain success/more money with the Illuminati.They will always be the most popular and make the most money.JayZ has been on top his whole career with his old label Rocafella,he is about to become a Billionaire he started out as a Millionaire he is getting more success by staying with Illuminati this long.

#56 chef17

chef17

Senior Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 3,503 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 08:17 PM

Ok but do you get my point?

I don't know if you listen to rap music but if you do look at who are the top record labels that make the most money you look at YMCMB/Roc Nation/MMG.

The leaders of those 3 record labels are Birdman-Lil Wayne/JayZ/Rick Ross,all three are with the Illuminati,as I said earlier you gain success/more money with the Illuminati.They will always be the most popular and make the most money.JayZ has been on top his whole career with his old label Rocafella,he is about to become a Billionaire he started out as a Millionaire he is getting more success by staying with Illuminati this long.

I've understood your point from the beginning, I'm pointing out it is false. Jay-Z is a top rapper because millions of people listen to his music. Millions of people don't listen to his music because he is in some group. Therefore it is false to say he is a top rapper because he is in said group.

#57 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

The Frashmaker

• HUDDLER
  • 14,164 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 12:12 AM

Annoying attention *****

#58 Brokenbad

Brokenbad

Cam is my hero

• HUDDLER
  • 3,550 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 02:06 PM

Hated pretty much everything Rihanna has done, but if you haven't seen her perform "Stay" from SNL this year, you should check it out. She's actually singing, and doing it pretty well.

I never said she didn't have talent or could not sing, I just think she looks nasty and has some super lame songs, what is special or even likeable about her "diamonds in the sky"? Lame writing and poor use of her vocal talent.

#59 thatlookseasy

thatlookseasy

Death to pennies

• HUDDLER
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 05:03 PM

Oh poo lebron is in the Illuminati?! And thats the reason he won a championship?

Oh man it all makes sense now, I was thinking last year 'oh theres no way lebron wins a title he cant finish' and then when he won I was all like 'Damn lebron must have started practicing more, developed a low post game, and committed to playing PF a lot' but now that I know he is in the Illuminati it is much simpler.

Do you know anyone else in the ILLUMINATI?

#60 Brokenbad

Brokenbad

Cam is my hero

• HUDDLER
  • 3,550 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 05:51 PM

Oh poo lebron is in the Illuminati?! And thats the reason he won a championship?

Oh man it all makes sense now, I was thinking last year 'oh theres no way lebron wins a title he cant finish' and then when he won I was all like 'Damn lebron must have started practicing more, developed a low post game, and committed to playing PF a lot' but now that I know he is in the Illuminati it is much simpler.

Do you know anyone else in the ILLUMINATI?

Ooh ooh I do!!!

Tupac Shakur....

He was freakin gunned down in public, I guess that is famous and successful and protected on top of the world.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com