Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cam's Rookie Passing Record

73 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

records are made to be broken and the past two qb draft classes have sealed the deal...expect the next decade to be one heck of a ride

Posted · Report post

I like how Luck comes across as a leader on that offense already too. He isn't just going through the motions of being a rookie QB. He looks like a vet the way he controls the offense.

My favorite was when some of his teammates were getting heated with the defense, he walked over and pushed his guys away, breaking up the argument and talking to his guys.

Cam didn't have much leadership last year, let's be honest guys. I'm glad he's starting to show it more and more though.

Posted · Report post

Is that why Luck's tounge is too big for his mouth..he has to spit n drool constantly when he talks.

Posted · Report post

The fact that Luck is tearing it up is no surprise to anyone but a few panthers fans who are in denial that luck was the better QB coming out of College, everyone has known he was the best for two years.

Big deal

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Doc Holiday' timestamp='1354622963' post='2030683']
The fact that Luck is tearing it up is no surprise to anyone but a few panthers fans who are in denial that luck was the better QB coming out of College, everyone has known he was the best for two years.

Big deal
[/quote]

Russel Wilson and Rg3 are playing better than luck

Posted · Report post

[quote name='AceBoogie' timestamp='1354623900' post='2030685']

Russel Wilson and Rg3 are playing better than luck
[/quote]in regards to cam newton and Andrew luck how does your post change the factual correctness of mine in the least.

Not at all, please remember this topic is about luck and cam

Posted · Report post

For a high volume passer, his accuracy, ypa and interception ratio are lower than Cam's

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Doc Holiday' timestamp='1354625812' post='2030714']
in regards to cam newton and Andrew luck how does your post change the factual correctness of mine in the least.

Not at all, please remember this topic is about luck and cam
[/quote]

Andrew Luck has the 29th ranked passer rating in the league only Weeden is worse

Posted · Report post

[quote name='LinvilleGorge' timestamp='1354596365' post='2030502']
Who cares?

Luck is a helluva young QB. The fact that the Colts replace Peyton Manning with Andrew Luck just isn't fair. Many long running franchises have never had a true franchise QB and those bastards have had Johnny Unitas, Peyton Manning, and now Andrew Luck. How the fug does that happen?
[/quote]

That damned lucky horseshoe.

Posted · Report post

This is like Patriots fans complaining because Eli Manning has more Super Bowls in the last 5 years

Posted · Report post

Records being broken? That's unheard of!

Luck is going to be very good. I'll still take Cam every day of the week.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='carolina-chuck' timestamp='1354597654' post='2030558']
What Luck has done is amazing. He's 4th currently on most passing yardage above guys like Ryan, Brady, and Rogers. All who have more receiving weapons than Luck.
[/quote]

I hear what you're saying, but Wayne, Hilton, and Avery can flat out play. Fleener and Allen are athletic pass catching TEs also. Luck has weapons. Don't get it twisted. I wish that we would have drafted Hilton so bad.