Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Not impressed with Luck

50 posts in this topic

Posted

Hoping Luck eats poo and bust the league. He don't want to ba a Panther, I din't want him to win.

Also, Andrew Luck broke Cams year old Passing Yardage record with one game to go. HOW DARE HE DO THAT!

On also, the Colts went from 2-14 to 10-5 so far this year.

Posted

Also, Andrew Luck broke Cams year old Passing Yardage record with one game to go. HOW DARE HE DO THAT!

On also, the Colts went from 2-14 to 10-5 so far this year.

Is anyone really surprised he broke Cam's record? He has thrown the ball 82 more times than Cam did all last year, and that's with one game left in the season.(Cam 517 last year, Luck 599 so far this year.) No one on ESPN will ever mention that he has a lower completion percentage or way more turnovers(18 int's to 9 fumbles, to Cam's 17 int's and 3 fumbles.), and less overall TD's,(Cam 35, Luck 26). And before you say he wins games, take note of the fact that 7 of their 10 wins came against teams with a record at or worse than 5-10.

1 person likes this

Posted

Just expanding on what Munch4455 said...

Looking at Luck, Wilson and Rg3....for me Rg3 is having the best year, because I think Luck's stats are misleading. Here is a comparision of 3 great rookie QB years

Manning (1998) - 575 attempts, 56% completion, 26 TD, 28 INTs, 62 rush yards, no rushing TDs

Newton (2011) - 517 attempts, 60% completion, 21 TD, 17 INT, 706 rushing yards, 14 rushing TDs

Luck (2012) - 599 attempts (he has one game left), 54% completion 21 TD, 18 INT - 254 rushing yards, 5 rushing TDs

It took luck almost 600 attempts to get to 4000 with a game to go, and his completion % is not that good. I only give him props for the 4th quarter comebacks.

Russel Wilson is a game manager on a team with a great defense and a great running game. He has little pressure on him. He is not asked to do much, compared to the other two.

I think RG3 gets the edge out of all 3. The redskins are a poo team, but when that guy is on the field, he makes things happen. He led the league in QB rating most of the year. He is the best decision maker of all 3 at this point in their careers....

Posted

Russel Wilson is a game manager on a team with a great defense and a great running game. He has little pressure on him. He is not asked to do much, compared to the other two.

I think RG3 gets the edge out of all 3. The redskins are a poo team, but when that guy is on the field, he makes things happen. He led the league in QB rating most of the year. He is the best decision maker of all 3 at this point in their careers....

I have to disagree, you can't call Wilson a game manager and then in the same breath tout Robert Griffin. The Panthers embarrassed him and the Redskins. Honestly they could start Cousins without that much drop off.

Posted

If you think the Redskins could replace RG3 with Cousins and still be in contention for the playoffs you are out of your damn mind. Cousins played a good game- against the browns. That one drive he had in the Ravens game is more impressive than beating the Browns, and the Ravens arent even good this year.

He also played a bit against the Falcons and threw 9 passes and 2 picks. Not impressed.

RG3 for ROY. Though Luck has been solid, RG3 has been great

Posted

If you think the Redskins could replace RG3 with Cousins and still be in contention for the playoffs you are out of your damn mind. Cousins played a good game- against the browns. That one drive he had in the Ravens game is more impressive than beating the Browns, and the Ravens arent even good this year.

He also played a bit against the Falcons and threw 9 passes and 2 picks. Not impressed.

RG3 for ROY. Though Luck has been solid, RG3 has been great

Clearly you are drinking the kool aid heavily. Hey that's your opinion, I stand by mine.

I like Griffin, but he isn't rookie of the year, period. If he isn't careful his career could be injury plagued aswell.

As for Cousins, he is no scrub. With more playing time I have no doubt he would improve.

Posted

Andrew Luck and the Indianapolis Colts go from 2-14 to 11-5!

Get the Head Coach back from Chemo!

End the regular season beating the Houton Texans!

AND they have their ticket punched for the Post Season!

WTG COLTS!

Posted

So, let's get down to the brass tax on why they have won.......it is because they have played one of the 3 EASIEST schedules in the league.

Indy played Green Bay - WON!

Indy played the Vikes - WON

Indy Played the Bears - Lost

Indy Played #1 Texans Twice - WON-Lost

Indy played NE Pats AWAY - Lost

Yep, Indy had a easy schedule.

Posted

Good to see luck fail. Asshole stayed in school to keep from coming to Charlotte. I will tell you, I've been to indy a couple times. Charlotte would be my choice! Luck is an idiot at best!

Posted

Good to see luck fail. Asshole stayed in school to keep from coming to Charlotte. I will tell you, I've been to indy a couple times. Charlotte would be my choice! Luck is an idiot at best!

Post if the year.

Suck it pan handler.

Posted

Indy played Green Bay - WON!

Indy played the Vikes - WON

Indy Played the Bears - Lost

Indy Played #1 Texans Twice - WON-Lost

Indy played NE Pats AWAY - Lost

Yep, Indy had a easy schedule.

Your boy looked like sh*t today. LOL

Posted

Your boy looked like sh*t today. LOL

Actually, that was one of his better performances. And I'm not even joking. Lmao(stomach pain from laughed)