• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#11 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 04 December 2012 - 05:51 PM

Yeah the Colts suck even though they are most likely headed to the playoffs.

But hey, our guys dance much better as your posts prove, we are more stylish by the clothing lines we put out and our QB is on faaaaaar more commercials than Luck. Luck could only do the caveman Geico commercials.

Now, you guys feel better?

#12 lightsout

lightsout

Doin' stuff...thaaaangs

HUDDLER

Posted 04 December 2012 - 06:40 PM

But hey, our guys dance much better as your posts prove, we are more stylish by the clothing lines we put out and our QB is on faaaaaar more commercials than Luck. Luck could only do the caveman Geico commercials.

They MIGHT make the playoffs, but goddamn, look at their schedule. The ONLY notable win was over Green Bay, and the defense kept that game in hand for the offense. The Colts are NOT a great team (needed OT to beat Tennessee). They could realistically get swept to end the year if they're not careful (basing that on the fact that Tennessee played them very, very close last game and probably should have won it; they have to play Houston twice in 3 weeks; KC got us last week, and if that wasn't a fluke, they'll beat Indy). If that happens, they MIGHT get a wildcard.

#13 Hawk

Hawk

Banned

Moderators

Posted 04 December 2012 - 11:05 PM

they might....you won't!

#14 rippadonn

rippadonn

Since 2006

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 05 December 2012 - 01:56 AM

We have a much harder schedule than the creampuff of a schedule the Colts got. Luck will look very normal next year with tape on him and a tougher schedule.

#15 lightsout

lightsout

Doin' stuff...thaaaangs

HUDDLER

Posted 05 December 2012 - 02:16 AM

We have a much harder schedule than the creampuff of a schedule the Colts got. Luck will look very normal next year with tape on him and a tougher schedule.

I want to say that, but I don't know if I can. While the Colts will surely have a tougher schedule next season, Luck will have a year of experience and another off-season to improve. He'll definitely have to adjust to adjustments (something Cam is only JUST starting to get...or perhaps Cam is only JUST being allowed to deal with....) that defenses make based on the film they now have. I see Luck, RGIII, Cam, et al all progressing the same way. A few rough years, but once they finally "get it" and start just tweaking MINOR things in-game, they will be the new Brady/Manning/Manning/Roethlisberger/etc.

What I'm saying is, Luck may have a similar year next year, but I think he will eventually be a pretty good QB. I just think Cam and RGIII will be better, with RGIII having the biggest risk of lasting the least amount of time playing at the level of Cam and Luck due to taking a ton of hits at his size.

#16 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

HUDDLER

Posted 05 December 2012 - 05:22 AM

luck is better than cam because his team has more wins, much like trent dilfer is better than dan marino because he has more super bowl rings

yeah that team's going to get shredded next year, much like it did against the bears and the patriots

#17 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• LocationChapel Hill
SUPPORTER

Posted 05 December 2012 - 07:17 AM

i can hear the straw man rustling all the way across the internet.

i mean really is massively misrepresenting the actual content of the argument the only thing you can do here? i know there's no chance in hell you'd be willing to argue that any quarterback starting on this team could throw three picks and still have a chance at all of winning.

really let's duplicate the scenario: we've passed the two minute warning and the panthers defense has to force a stop against the opposition deep in their own territory to force a punt and give our offense the ball back. are you confident they can do it?

luck is better than cam because his team has more wins, much like trent dilfer is better than dan marino because he has more super bowl rings

dead serious i have witnessed people unironically make that argument.

#18 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• LocationChapel Hill
SUPPORTER

Posted 05 December 2012 - 07:24 AM

by the way here's a screencap of the game ending pick bouncing harmlessly off jacob lacey's hands:

Posted Image

#19 Varking

Varking

Enigma

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 05 December 2012 - 08:28 AM

At the end of the day, you don't need to be impressed with Andrew Luck.

/thread

#20 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• LocationChapel Hill
SUPPORTER

Posted 05 December 2012 - 09:46 AM

At the end of the day, you don't need to be impressed with Andrew Luck.

/thread

well pack it in guys, no more discussion of this issue

varking ended the thread

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users