Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lol rg3 said it best

55 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

They asked about the option when he was on the sportscenter set after the game and rg3 said "it's not something you can use as your bread and butter but its something that's nice to sprinkle in" lol only our coaching staff would try to make it a base offense. Why us why??? Fire the whole coaching staff.

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

I always feel like RG3 takes back handed shots at Cam and the Panthers. He irritates me

8 people like this

Posted · Report post

I always feel like RG3 takes back handed shots at Cam and the Panthers. He irritates me

hes probably mad cams better looking

Posted · Report post

Lol, I guarentee you RG3 and ESPN do not have Cam Newton or the panthers on their mind after whooping the Giants on MNF. Quit reading into everything!

5 people like this

Posted · Report post

Lol, I guarentee you RG3 and ESPN do not have Cam Newton or the panthers on their mind after whooping the Giants on MNF. Quit reading into everything!

Guarantee he had us in the back of his head when we beat his ass. Go figure, the other team that runs the Read Option (us) had a phenomenal showing against him.

Posted · Report post

RG3 is right. RG3 is going to be a heck of an NFL QB, but like I tell my Redskins fans...I wouldnt trade Cam for him. Get the right coaching in for Cam like RG3 has, and its lights out.

Posted · Report post

Shanahan said the same thing week prior to our game.

Posted · Report post

It disgusts me how much the media glorifies bob Griffen. They say his game last night was dazzling. Really under 200 yards passing on 20 attempts with one touchdown is dazzling? To me that's a game manager stats. Look up how many of his throws have BEEN IN THE AIR more than 15 yards not yards after catch, but actually in the air. Bob won't last in this league

5 people like this

Posted · Report post

no matter what he does, he's going to be living in the shadow of cam.

4 people like this

Posted · Report post

no matter what he does, he's going to be living in the shadow of cam.

Exactly.

HtGj5.png

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

He was merely stating the obvious. The rest of the league can't help our coaches are morons.

Posted · Report post

Dead topic we all know this

Which is why they're getting fired at the end of the year

• Masters of PIE !

• Top Rated Images